Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 next

DeathByBeaver

Raider

Offline

The tournament has now started

Teams, rules, matchup etc can be found in this thread:

http://weewar.com/forum/posts/list/968.page

This message was edited 11 times. Last update was at 06/08/2009 20:50:15

DeathByBeaver

Raider

Offline

Reserved for results

EDIT: Results will instead be posted in this thread:
http://weewar.com/forum/posts/list/968.page

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/08/2009 20:50:57

Warmaker

Berserker

Offline

VTTruck, Darkbee, and Warmaker!

if you guys want to play, that is. We already have a great teamname

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 19/07/2009 20:01:14

Daphron

Raider

Offline

Points question? Seems easy to tie, what happens then.

I'd love to play but I don't get back from vacation until the 9-10th (I think).

DeathByBeaver

Raider

Offline

Daphron wrote:Points question? Seems easy to tie, what happens then.

I'd love to play but I don't get back from vacation until the 9-10th (I think).


Ties result in one point for each team.

If you trust a team mate with your password (is that legal? I donĀ“t know) he/she could stand in for you in the first rounds. Off course it is more fun to be present at the beginning anyway.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 19/07/2009 20:10:39

Nature_God

Tank

Offline

Let me get this right... team A and team B swap positons so team A is BRP then YGW then BRP.....??? That is Stupid IMO!

It would be better for the team players to switch, for example:
Team A: Stirling, Jeye, General_death

Round 1: Stirling is Blue
Round 2: Stirling is Red
Round 3: Stirling is Purple
Round 4: Stirling is Blue again
and this continues so that the skills of players is passed around the team and each player get to have input on all the team colours.

This way is much better, and i think would be great fun. If this happened I would def join

Daphron

Raider

Offline

I meant a tie in points after the 2nd round between multiple teams.

Any teamates out there who wouldn't mind starting a couple days late so I can get back from vacation?

Daphron

Raider

Offline

Nature_God wrote:Let me get this right... team A and team B swap positons so team A is BRP then YGW then BRP.....??? That is Stupid IMO!

It would be better for the team players to switch, for example:
Team A: Stirling, Jeye, General_death

Round 1: Stirling is Blue
Round 2: Stirling is Red
Round 3: Stirling is Purple
Round 4: Stirling is Blue again
and this continues so that the skills of players is passed around the team and each player get to have input on all the team colours.

This way is much better, and i think would be great fun. If this happened I would def join


I think it is a contest between teams and not individual players.

DeathByBeaver

Raider

Offline

Daphron wrote:I meant a tie in points after the 2nd round between multiple teams.

Any teamates out there who wouldn't mind starting a couple days late so I can get back from vacation?


Oh - First we compare the tied teams matches against eachother. If one team has won both games or won one and tied the other they win. Otherwise they take a rematch to settle the score.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 19/07/2009 20:26:50

Nature_God

Tank

Offline

So is team A being BRP then YGW then BRP correct?

Daphron

Raider

Offline

So, a face off. The point system won't allow for 2 wins (6 points) to tie a win and a tie (4 points).

Anyway, a face off was what I thought.

DeathByBeaver

Raider

Offline

Nature_God wrote:Let me get this right... team A and team B swap positons so team A is BRP then YGW then BRP.....??? That is Stupid IMO!

It would be better for the team players to switch, for example:
Team A: Stirling, Jeye, General_death

Round 1: Stirling is Blue
Round 2: Stirling is Red
Round 3: Stirling is Purple
Round 4: Stirling is Blue again
and this continues so that the skills of players is passed around the team and each player get to have input on all the team colours.

This way is much better, and i think would be great fun. If this happened I would def join


They idea merely is, that your team has to prove itself from both sides of the fight. This also rules out issues with the map being biased. (What I don't think it is anyway, I should admit.)
I see you point - and it is good I just like the idea, that a team might have a player that is especially good at for instance artilery warfare, and they should be allowed to profit from it.

Daphron

Raider

Offline

I like the reverse positions, that map if good but I think the allies have a slight advantage. (It depends on skill though)

DeathByBeaver

Raider

Offline

Nature_God wrote:So is team A being BRP then YGW then BRP correct?


Depends on what you mean - I am not certain.

Your team must play every team twice. Once as BRP and once as GYW

RockyDog

Berserker

Offline

VT will always play with DB and WM of course.

Can I join again?

RD MoJoe and ElVanquero. they just dont know they're joining yet.

previous 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 next