Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next

Po

Berserker

The lots of beer = lots of urine, and that's how we cut out the shapes.

Lucian

Berserker

I was pretty sure no one needed it spelled out for them but I forgot I was talking to you guys.

Po

Berserker

Well duh. You think that you'd be hardened by now...Inundated to the horror.

CrazyMuffin

Trooper

Um, Troy, some people hate the US because it frequently does really nasty things to keep itself on top. It's all democracy and justice and whatever inside, but a brutal game of king of the hill outside.

Coca Cola, for example, periodically hires paramilitary thugs to kill employees during working hours when they step out of line and demand silly things like wages and rights. Did you know that? Probably not. It's cause we live in a country of covert but strict censorship on some themes. Like that war in Iraq...yeah, it is still happening. I know, I forgot too. It's because the US gov has forbidden journalists to report on war-like aspects of the war. And no pictures are permitted of essentially everything that would remind us that a war exists...like combat, dead anyone, wounded anyone, blown up or damaged anything, pictures of funerals, etc. If it looks like war, It won't get published in the land of the free...well maybe not so free.

Sorry....no humor in this post. My humor left me a little while ago. Darkbee slapped me back to my senses recently, but I could use another slap on the cheek bee (wink, wink). Ahem.

CrazyMuffin

Trooper

Oh crap. I just realized there are 4 PAGES of thread here...I responded to the end of the first page. You guys write too much. Oh well...that last post took too much brainpower for 3:00 AM and I don't have the heart to just delete it. Maybe it will at least piss someone off....I visited Lucian's website and concluded that he is an elitist bastard and deserves to be outdone. You suck Lucian. And I'm going to imitate your every insult until I can out bastard you. You wish in your wildest wet dreams that ... oh crap I forgot to take my meds.

I'll be back.

Lucian

Berserker

Yeah... speaking of that site I really need to get back to it. It's one of many but this one's been in limbo for a while now. I have to finish up the logo and flip the design at some point. Thanks for the reminder. That though is exactly why you'll never be as much of an Elitist Bastard as I. Even when you're an asshole, you're helpful. Cheers mate.

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next