Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next

Nature_God

Tank

greasemonkey script ???

Sorry, I am not too good with IT lol, i use it for games, email and the odd essay or coursework with mainly wikipedia .. copy and paste is ACE

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 29/06/2009 21:11:31

Casaubon

Tank

what name would you propose for this (a10 like) air unit yamamoto_kansuke presented?
edit:
I had a chat with kansuke and he proposed "tankbuster" I proposed "assault bomber"

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 22/07/2009 12:35:29

Yamamoto_Kansuke

Heavy Trooper

I think "assault bomber" is better idea for a name as tankbuster is too limiting.
Or maybe another name could be "Strike Fighter" is well suited, I like this one.

Casaubon

Tank

did anybody ever draw a medic unit. madmike? kansuke?

Nature_God

Tank

Casaubon wrote:Wow Madmike this freak units are ehm WEIRD INDEED, I totally agree with you! They wouldnt even fit on a single terrain hex in game probably. Ultrabomber LOL, did you get this stuff back in good ol´tangler days?
Lucian you brought out the situation on sea with the overpowerd destroyer very well, I applaud you. The destroyer is too powerfull, I repeat there should be 2 ships doing the job it does alone and thats more than just filling a hole.

Lucian wrote:Another useful ship would be a carrier, which had slow movement and decent short ranged attack, but good defense and was able to repair air units.

Its in my pipe allready. Here we go:
I even would make it almost defenseless so speedboats would be upgraded if they could harm an unprotected carrier.

I read somewhere and can´t recall exactly where it was, that there would be some technical difficutlies to realize transport units. Don´t know if its true.. but if units can´t be positioned on top of other units, I´d suggest to make air repairable on adjacent hexes next to the carrier.

Really like this idea, I think a carrier which can repair planes is great. Maybe edit the image alittle to give abit more va-va-voom

Yamamoto_Kansuke

Heavy Trooper

Hmmmm I might have suggested the medic unit but I don't remember anyone making a unit.

Casaubon

Tank

I modified the one I made for the zombie mod a little:

Nature_God

Tank

New Idea:

A plane that drops bombs that not only hit one hex but all surrounding hex. Maybe make a nuclear bomb or something, the middle hex gets the main damage and the surrounding hex gets less damage. Since this new units will be damaging lots in a single turn, lets make it really expensive like 3000 or something.

Since two units cannot land on a vehicle at the same time, make the plane attack from like 3 spaces away. But in return it can only travel short distances, and once attacked, it cannot move again or something.

I will let others create the image as im not too good at that

Ostrica

Heavy Trooper

I read all of this, and I'm surprised with how few ideas I would really like to see in the game. Keeping it simple should be a priority. Thats why I dont like idea of transports or stacking units at all. If troops would be allowed to cross water, they should be able to do that by changing their icon slightly, reducing their movement and increasing their vulnerability while they are on the water. Just put a trooper or a heavy trooper in a boat, make them move 1 hex per turn and make them sinkable by two hits by a speedboat. Helicopters should have 70% chance to hit a sub, and bombers should have a 50% chance to get away unharmed after an attack.

Weewar offers possibility to add new units and features easily, so why not make a Weewar Plus server with bigger variety of units for diehard fans?

Casaubon

Tank

*deleted*

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/10/2009 09:36:54

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next