Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next

VonBastard

Tank

@Warmaker - that last post was the first time you have been civil. If you don't bust my balls we'll get along just fine.

@Galois - It is implied in the title of the thread. You do know what implied means don't you.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 26/06/2009 19:29:59

RockyDog

Berserker

oooooh.... multi-threaded popcorn eating. where's GD. i'll pull up two chairs.

Vagus

Raider

Before anyone jumps into this with both feet and gets to look truely 'mature, calm and reasonable' Von is perfectly happy taking a conversation into the deepest darkest hole with anyone willing to follow. My guess is that he enjoys seeing how upset he can make you and is very good at provoking people with his comments.

He has a valid arguement and most of us would have taken offense at Bobbob's behavior.

I don't agree with Von's techniques but I can understand the enjoyment he gets from them. Every time someone erupts at one of his posts... He wins.

I find it interesting that this stems from the use of bastard in Von's name. I seriously doubt that there is a single person on here that doesn't either have one in their family, job or group of friends.

Bastards are pretty darn common anymore, why should we force shame into their name.

CaptainCupCake

Tank

I think they always were common

And not so: nobility and royalty had their fair share too. Way back when, we may have smirked about the insult in the schoolyard, but in the classroom the history teacher spoke it with a straight face.

VonBastard

Tank

Just a little history. When I first started playing weewar I made the mistake of playing rated multi player games. I foolishly thought that people would play fair. I soon realized that those types of games were invitations to cheaters to gang you on the naive. I went by the name Vonslacker then. When I posted my complains to the forum I was flamed by a number of players for making accusations against an established player.

Pause due to wife

Warmaker was one of those flamers. I defended myself against four or five flamers at one time. That is when I coined the term Weebitches. I have sense made peace with all of them except warmaker. He insists on fucking with me every time I post. I also changed my name to vonbastard because they started to edit my posts. They felt that the word bastard was too offensive so they deleted it from my post. That's why I changed my name. I have now been playing weewar peacefully for months and was content until bobbob decided to screw with me. He dropped those games to piss me off. I don't know why he decided to pick on me but I suspect his wife must have screwed with him so he decided to screw with me. He then started making lame excuses about my name being offensive, that it was wrong to play the same map, est. I posted to let the community know about this guys behavior and sure enough along comes warmaker to fuck with me. As for this Galois guy, I don't know what his problem is. I think he just wanted to join in the fun of flaming me or perhaps he has ambitions on joining the weebitches. Bottom line, if you flame me I will do whatever I need to to win the fight. I am more than happy to live in peace with people as long as they respect me.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 28/06/2009 02:57:17

Nature_God

Tank

I hate it when you are in a multi-player game and its FFA and two players are working together but nothing is said.

So say B/R dont attack each other but me and purple are fighting with them and also with each other... we both have big losses while red and blue make up a nice army... and when the game is rated you cant just quit you have to put up with it... SO annoying

Also, once i got the feeling i was in a team game and team A felt like the same player... they was no talking between them but they where co-ordinating together. Also the players would both have long periods of been offline but when they where on, they where on and off the same time... something fishy about that i think.

Sorry - i must sound like an old woman - no offence old women

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 27/06/2009 20:25:33

General_Death

Tank

Hey Rocky dog, cancel the popcorn, this one is not as fun.. lol.. People are actually talking and making sense here.. let's get some drama going..

mmm.. how about this to provoke some thought.. The next time you're around a group of people, try some of these lines (I've used them a few times in social situations, and they provide some good entertainment, for me at least ):

"Really, I'm not racist, I just hate anybody who's different.. "

"I'm not saying I want George Bush killed, I'm just saying I don't want him to be alive anymore."

"Honey, you're not fat.. It's just the skinny hot girl sitting next to you makes you appear fat."

Here's one to use on a friend who has terrible luck with women, it'll cheer him up:

"You couldn't get laid in a monkey whorehouse with a fistful of bananas."

I have a few more, when I remember them, I'll post em

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 27/06/2009 21:05:50

Nature_God

Tank

i dont really think the monkey one is very funny, the others are good tho

Warmaker

Berserker

Monkeys are funny.

So are midgets.

RockyDog

Berserker

you forgot to mention the hilarity of midget monkeys.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 28/06/2009 12:21:38

CaptainCupCake

Tank

And the moral of this thread is: don't go ape short, whatever the provocation

Warmaker

Berserker

CCC, don't be telling us what to do. Don't you dare be short with me!

RockyDog

Berserker

not short. vertically challenged.

and is midget tossing still illegal if the midget wants to be tossed?

General_Death

Tank

Hahahaha.. Rockydog, I think you may have stumbled upon an age old philosophical question. If the midget is happy, who's to say it's illegal to toss him.. hmm?..

If an old man wants to off himself before a painful death, why not let him have his peace.

If a turkey is considering participating in a Dick Cheney hunt, who's to say the turkey isn't having fun? Especially when Cheney misses the turkey, and hits one of his friends instead. I bet turkeys worldwide still tell that tale around campfires, and laugh their turkey asses off.

Streen

Heavy Tank

Hehe, weebitches
I havent heared that one in a while. Forgot that it was VonSlacker that invented it.
I liked the name back then, and I guess I was kinda part of the crew too.

Now that Lucian and Po seem to be gone, should we hold auditions for new members to join the weebitches?
We should have 7 at all times and there are 2-3 free seats.

BTW: whats up with threats being locked as soon as the popcorn pays off? Thats kinda unfair. Someone builds up a case and then the discussion is stopped and mods get to decide on who gets the last word?

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next