Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 next

matt538

Heavy Trooper

Lucian are you and cgreeno ever going to finish your game? http://weewar.com/game/135389

It doesn't look like a turn has been taken in weeks.

Darkbee

Berserker

I know Lucian had problems with a blown router, and he was on vacation for a while. I think he's also been a little busy with work. I'm not trying to make excuses but he usually does move in a timely manner. I can't speak for CGreeno.

Juffe

Raider

Spadequack, you should probably edit the initial posting to include RedWarrior's UI before the third round begins, to avoid confusion. If there still are no objections, that is.

matt538

Heavy Trooper

Darkbee wrote:I know Lucian had problems with a blown router, and he was on vacation for a while. I think he's also been a little busy with work. I'm not trying to make excuses but he usually does move in a timely manner. I can't speak for CGreeno.

Well I remember checking that game like 2-3 weeks ago when I won my tourney, and I think it's in the exact same spot now that it was then. And Lucian has certainly posted here since. But I could be wrong. There are two other games from that round going, and they are obviously in super advanced stages. No big deal I'd just like to know if the game is still going or is in some kind of limbo.

Edit: lol nice quote function.

Edit edit: and it works after I edit. So weird.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 07/02/2009 21:52:08

Muzzafar

Raider

Hmm.. cgreeno kicked out Lucian.
Ok, the rules say that booting is allowed after 7 days of absence.
But cgreeno comments that Lucian is 5 days over the time limit.
Hmm...

P.S.: Oh, and jeffh, would you be so kind to invite me to round 2?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/02/2009 15:53:01

Lucian

Berserker

The progression in that game has been slow most probably due to the time zone differences. I myself wasn't able to login for a few longer periods of time and I've had a lot happen in my life that prevented me just popping on two to three times a day like I used to. I do my best to make my moves on time, but this is the second time in the past month that I've had games go over 5-6 days over and I am really sorry for that. The odd thing is, asides from that game, no one has yet booted me and I am very thankful to everyone for their patience. Granted, 95% of my games are not rated anyway, but space is a valued commodity around here.

Anyway, yes, I've only been away 5-6 days and whilst I would have made this move, if we both stuck with our one move a day habits this game would have finished six months down the road. It's best that one of us drops it now and considering I've just been having issues that prevent me from coming on all the time, I'll step down from the tourney (so that no one starts another discussion as to who should go through) and I'm hoping he already continued on with spade.

Best of luck gents.

jeye

Tank

madmike wrote:According to my current plays. Red always wins higher straights, but yes it needs to be replaced.

Not always but as the map maker (of the modified) version i would say the map favours red in version 1.2. I had a version without a red trooper in the lower right corner which is imo more balanced, but I'm afraid I deleted that one.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 14/02/2009 13:55:19

Lucian

Berserker

Welcome back jeye. We had some games going before you left. Time to pick up where we left off.

Juffe

Raider

The final has begun! Cheer us on.

http://weewar.com/game/148104

Riip

Heavy Trooper

After a surprise aggressive start by myself, which failed, Juffe won the game in record time. Congratulations!

PS. Juffe and I started playing WW at the same time, as we know each other in real life. I have always struggled against him in the games we've played. He's won probably at least three quarters of them. I find him just about unbeatable...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 26/03/2009 17:31:38

Darkbee

Berserker

Congratulations to Riiperi for reaching the final and congratulations to the...

Annual Weewar Tournament 2009 winner
Juffe

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 26/03/2009 18:06:02

spadequack

Heavy Tank

Congrats!!

Lucian

Berserker

Congratulations to the both of you.

Congrats Juffe on the win and on breaking the 2000 barrier.

johnmd20

Raider

Riip:

Seems like you quit a little early but congrats to Juffe. I wish I participated in the tourney, maybe next year!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 28/03/2009 23:57:07

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 next