Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next

drdrew

Raider

Wow u are a quick responder. I really wanted to kick vonmolke's butt in that game. I am not a ratings who're vonmolke is, that guy makes 8 Aruba 5 minute games a day no wonder he is rated as high as me and he is not as good as darkbee. I just made that last post to get your attention

Darkbee

Berserker

I'm just messing with ya... and you got it (My attention that is)

Lucian

Berserker

Team Hackapelites eh... if you guys have a slot free hit the Booze Brothers up. Seems like that'd be an interesting match up.

VTTruck

Berserker

I'm up for teh BB vs Hackapelites. Invite me via RockyDog, Truck is pretty full lately
(I do like to send invites everynow and then).

Niki's Magic carpet has proven pretty interesting so far, as well as her Voids if
you want suggestions.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/11/2008 11:37:52

Shulgin

Tank

is this thread still active? if so, there's a new kid in town:

Team name: StuckInTheUK
Player 1: cgreeno
Player 2: Shulgin
Preferences: 2v2, 1-day turns

feel free to invite us or write something here if you fancy a crushing defeat

Po

Berserker

Someone do it!

Riip

Heavy Trooper

Shulgin, team Hackapelites is ready to take you on! Any map preference if you're up for it?

Shulgin

Tank

oh dear, so many players out there and is has to be you riipperi you are responsible for at least half of my defeats...

we don't have a prefered map, can you suggest one? would you like to invite or should we?
see you on the battle field (a punching emoticon would come in handy)!

Riip

Heavy Trooper

Shulgin: You can invite us if you like. Also if you'd rather not play against us, that's fine, we don't mind.

Shulgin

Tank

i'd love to play you! was just trying to be sarcastic...
cgreeno will invite you. is this map okay:
http://weewar.com/map/21736

Po

Berserker

Map looks fun!

Lucian

Berserker

Seen that one before. Never played. Wouldn't mind trying it out. Solo preferably. Been having crappy luck in team games. If you do invite me to a team match, dibs on Rahl as my team mate!

Po

Berserker

Wuuuusssss.

Lucian

Berserker

Actually, I don't think I've ever played teams with Rahl. Even in big 3 vs 3... I always seem to end up on the other side. Would be nice seeing how it feels not to feel his wrath for once.

VTTruck

Berserker

lucian - i'll go for booze brothers again, its all up to you and whether you want
a team-challenged player like me again.

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next