Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 next

katakana

Raider

Yes, that's right. I gave up my life this week to get you your AutoRepair function!

I have one script that is the Weewar Suite, borrowed and modified from all others out there. It provides turning off the email notification, an instant end turn as well as the safe 5 second turn, and finally the AutoRepair. However, I will say that it is not 100% reliable in that it will generate an error from the Ajax and you will have to refresh your page. Not quite sure how to fix that since it seems to be a timing issue when the weewar server is slow to respond.

I also have a quick script that I threw together that works on the headquarters/games page and will identify each game as to whether it is Rated or Unrated. I found I needed that to easily decide which game to abandon if I must.

So, who wants to host these scripts?

Tygerdave

Heavy Tank

I'll be happy to host them on the WeeWar Times site or Spade puts his on userscripts.org

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 25/04/2009 04:39:33

spadequack

Heavy Tank

Nice job

Tygerdave

Heavy Tank

Hot off the presses! Download links are at the bottom of the article

WeeWar Suite Upgraded!

DirtStyx

Tank

You three have just made the world a happier place! Good for you and many thanks

Hal2000

Raider

awesome! Thanks.

Is anyone working on the spy script to allow you to see what games other players are playing? What about the game window size adjuster?

Hal

katakana

Raider

Please explain the window size adjuster? I am not familiar with that piece.

luckymustard

Raider

thanks katakana! and others who created the older scripts! i didn't realize how much i used them until this past week.

Darkbee

Berserker

Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you got til it's gone...

Thanks katakana.

katakana

Raider

Also, the Spy script works now. I think it was just because Bert forgot to open up the api1/game/user link.

kersplat

Raider

Fantastic - thank you very much katakana! I didn't realize how much I used these until they were gone. Nicely done.

Not to minimize what you have so far, but I was wondering if you were going to work on the range assistant as well as part of the suite? That would just complete your hero-ness in my mind.

matt538

Heavy Trooper

Does this work for everyone else? I installed the greasemonkey script but everything looks the same. I killed FF and restarted. I uninstalled the old weewar suite.

Edit: I do see End Safely and End Now. But I think that's the only feature I'm seeing (no auto repair, no player strength, etc.)

Edit Edit: ok I see auto repair now. Thanks a ton katakana!

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 25/04/2009 08:10:02

katakana

Raider

AutoRepair only shows up if it is your turn so that is probably why you didn't see it at first.

I am working (albeit slooowly) on adding the stats in the next version, along with a couple of other features. I should really be working, but this is so much more fun (except for that damn timing bug which causes an error on occasion with the autorepair!!).

spadequack

Heavy Tank

you can definitely copy my stats script over. i had borrowed ideas from the weewar suite version of it a while ago.

MapMaker

Raider

Katakana's script isn't working with my firefox. I've uninstalled and re-installed it many times in conjunction with shutting down firefox. What else can I try?

*edit* Apparently you just have to wait about an hour for it to work. lol

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 27/04/2009 06:49:43

previous 1 2 next