Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 next

fn0000rd

Raider

It's hosted here at the moment, but if traffic gets heavy, I'll have to yank it and find somewhere else to host it:

http://crap.libertylost.org/bot_check.php

It basically hits the API list of all players, parses out the ones that start with "ai_," then hits the api for each one of those names and checks their online status.

I thought we had more than 6 :]

Darkbee

Berserker

The API only shows people that have logged in during the past 7 days, so if a bot has not been online for some time they are not going to show up.

Many developers started bots but I think many of the projects fell by the wayside (which is a shame). Hopefully we can get a developer community going again.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/04/2009 15:57:49

fn0000rd

Raider

Looks like we picked up 3 new bots over the past couple of days:

ai_KumaBot is offline.
ai_Shadow is offline.
ai_botbckt is offline.
ai_RichBot is offline.
ai_RichBot2 is offline.
ai_DavidBot is offline.
ai_shedalitest is offline.
ai_shedali is offline.
ai_ZappBrannigan is offline.

Lucian

Berserker

Awesome find there. I'm looking to get together a list of all the bot makers, thus far I've been somewhat unsuccessful considering they all don't have the creator name. If you know any or are one yourself, could you please post in this thread? Thanks.

Darkbee

Berserker

best thing to do is to invite them to a game (guess you'll have to start up a third account). That usually gets the developer's attention.

rsimmonds01

Trooper

I'm making richbot and richbot2, and so far they do... nothing.

But this will change

ShadowPanther

Tank

Trying to put together ai_Shadow.

The Eliza code is quite complicated XD
Still thinking on the algorithms. It still runs on the basic code provided, no changes made yet.

Good idea with the ai page, however.

spadequack

Heavy Tank

This summer, I hope to have a java library running with common functions for use in bots. then it should be more straightforward and more picking which algorithms to use and when to use them than figuring out how to code those algorithms, e.g. an algorithm to find the unit that unit x can attack such that x deals the most damage probabilistically, and things like that. the large problem right now is how to get the bot to plan ahead. i'm a novice in artificial intelligence, but i'm learning and will hopefully get something useful to the public soon.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 11/04/2009 23:15:58

Lucian

Berserker

Thanks for letting me know guys. I'll see what I can do to help you all out. Any more bot developers? If you know of anyone else who made bots, could you please let them know to post in this thread? It would be highly appreciated.

ai_NeDBot

Trooper

I'm running ai_NeDBot. Actually.. this message will post as ai_NeDBot. NeDaRb is running it, and he works some of the time.

cybernaut

Heavy Trooper

I am interessted to develope ai_bots. I had studied on university AI, so there is a litte bit know how... I somebody help me to get some first steps in programming here bots i think i could help.
Is there any forum to diskuss or something to get information about programming ai bots for weewar?

TripB

Trooper

yeah esibar.. go to " http://weewar.com/api " and it should have everything there you need to get started.

fn0000rd

Raider

Silly little update, but it helps a lot.... Offline bots are now red, online bots are now green.

ShadowPanther

Tank

The API's changed and I can't figure out what has yet And I haven't really tried yet either.
Someone wanna tell me?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/05/2009 20:55:31

Psycho77

Trooper

Great page thanks, i was looking to start to test the game somewhere, mostly to learn the unit. Hopefully there will be some more online

previous 1 2 next