Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

Streen

Heavy Tank

I know its hard to give a title to any single movie, but lets try anyway, which is the best and worst movie youve seen.

My worst is "Urban Legends 2"

My best could be "The man from Earth"
Even though its a bit unrealistic as it kinda portrays Jesus Christ as a good guy, but its still a movie.

Warmaker

Berserker

Worst movie: The Talented Mr. Ripley. I'll also catch crap for this, but I absolutely hated Wall-E. I have no idea why it won so much. After an hour, I was completely unengaged and I just waited for it to end so I could do something else.

Best movie: Jaws is amazing. I also like Ocean's 11 with Bradd Pitt and George Clooney as a purely entertaning movie. Heartbreak Ridge is probably my all-time best movie, even as bad as it can get.

DirtStyx

Tank

Nice thread Streen. I see more lists springing up over the arguments that are sure to come up here

My Best: Blair Witch Project (bring it on, I'm ready for your abuse)

Worst: Bent (Probably one of Darkbee's favorites)

Streen

Heavy Tank

Something tells me Darkbee will go for "Bee Movie" or "Lord of the flies"

Warmaker

Berserker

Going off DB's list, I'd say Bee-dazzled. Liz Hurley is smoking hot.

troymadsen

Tank

Best movie: "Troy" (with Brad Pitt) - they asked me to play that role but I was just too booked up at the time....I'll also throw "Count of Monte Cristo" in their as a tie.

Worst movie: I couldn't come up with an "all-time" worst, but definitely in recent memory would be the new version of Willy Wonka with Johnny Depp. Just terrible.

Streen

Heavy Tank

Troy is an awesome movie indeed.
Still, no offense, but I am kinda happy Brad got the role. What worsened the movie for me was to see Legolas do bow practice.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 27/02/2009 22:11:17

VTTruck

Berserker

best and worst might be the same movie. "the abyss" until the final 10 minutes is AWESOME. the final 10 minutes RUINS an incredible work.

I have to admit Slum Dog Millionaire recently was very good.

best and worst ever?

worst: the dungeonmaster. a movie in 6 parts, each literally written by a different set of writers. not even sure you can still find it out there. but really, there are a ton for this category. the beastmaster,

best: memento was an excellent mind twister. the matrix. not the other two that ruined the story line. but just the original.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 28/02/2009 00:54:27

Warmaker

Berserker

Good call with The Abyss. You're absolutely right, VT.

I change my answer of worst movie ever to Indiana Jones 4: The Search for More Money. Terrible.

troymadsen

Tank

Yeah, the recent Indiana Jones movie was terrible...I think I had actually blocked that one from memory...sadly I actually spent money to go see it in the theaters

@VT: Matrix is quite high on my list as well...but agreed, only the first one - again I think the last two were more of a ploy for money than an attempt to make a good movie.

Lucian

Berserker

Worst: Freddy Got Fingered (fuck what a waste of time)

Best: Matrix. Original.

beststretchmarkcreams

Heavy Trooper

worst: Indiana Jones 4
best: Harry Potter sequels (kill me if you dont agree )