Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 next

Tygerdave

Heavy Tank

No one is disputing that I would have won the game so a rematch seems pointless. I didn't read the rules closely, broke one, and angered (or at least frustrated) Decap. He called me on it and was 100% right to do so. Better I be removed and that be the end than to continue on with hard feelings and doubts about if I deserved to.

Warmaker

Berserker

It's settled. Good.

Hugs all around for honesty and sportsmanship.

VTTruck

Berserker

Darkbee wrote:
CaptainCupcake wrote:Bee, looks like you might have to open up the cabinet and dust off the "Weewar Mr Nice Guy" trophy...looks like we might have to award it elsewhere this year

I wasn't aware the trophy was in my possession, I must have been looking after it for somebody.

Wasn't Lucian the last winner and had it stripped away after the an0n debacle?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 30/01/2009 21:51:21

Lucian

Berserker

VTTruck wrote:
Darkbee wrote:
CaptainCupcake wrote:Bee, looks like you might have to open up the cabinet and dust off the "Weewar Mr Nice Guy" trophy...looks like we might have to award it elsewhere this year

I wasn't aware the trophy was in my possession, I must have been looking after it for somebody.

Wasn't Lucian the last winner and had it stripped away after the an0n debacle?

WTS are you on about?! I was always the reside ntprick. If I got a "Nice Guy" award, then clearly I wasn't doing my job properly.

EDIT: ...and what an0n debacle? You guys ripped into that guy more than I did.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 30/01/2009 22:05:21

VTTruck

Berserker

hey - i was just the final straw in the an0n story. most of the other hay came from the land down undah.

Lucian

Berserker

Really? I don't recall. I know I gave Force shit, but an0n was an entirely different kind of idiot. As far as I remember he said he was acting like a prick on purpose to one of your guys. I hardly ever spoke to him...

spadequack

Heavy Tank

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good 3rd round map? Stirling's Meadow is too prone to stalemates.

This one certainly looks interesting: http://weewar.com/map/22716

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 31/01/2009 04:19:36

hugobrain

Raider

Epic battle with Matt538 - well done Matt! We stayed up all freaking night, the game finished at 4:30 a.m. 33 rounds of seesaw mayhem. Beware the Weerage!

VTTruck

Berserker

How about Niki or Red Warriors Under the Influence?

Juffe

Raider

spadequack wrote:Does anyone have a suggestion for a good 3rd round map? Stirling's Meadow is too prone to stalemates.

This one certainly looks interesting: http://weewar.com/map/22716

It looks interesting, but might not be very fair. It looks more difficult for blue to capture "his" bases, because he's got more mountains and desert in the way and he's further removed from his southernmost base. Also it seems to be a map where pure naval action will determine everything.

spadequack

Heavy Tank

Juffe wrote:
spadequack wrote:....

It looks interesting, but might not be very fair. It looks more difficult for blue to capture "his" bases, because he's got more mountains and desert in the way and he's further removed from his southernmost base. Also it seems to be a map where pure naval action will determine everything.

Agreed. Tygerdave and I have been testing it and it is looking like the game is a pure naval battle. Any thoughts on RedWarrior's "Under the Influence 2.0" map? http://weewar.com/map/30704

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/02/2009 19:38:30

Juffe

Raider

I support Under the Influence. Haven't tried the Red Warrior version though, those with experience please comment.

VTTruck

Berserker

I've played Niki's original version of UTInfluence plenty of times, both colors found it
fair. I've heard Red Warriors version is supposedly more balanced, but I didn't see the issue with
the original.

Lucian

Berserker

Red Warrior's one seems better as the central pieces aren't stuck on their own. It gets my vote.

spadequack

Heavy Tank

Let's go with RedWarrior's version for Round 3 unless anyone objects.

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 next