Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 next

Lucian

Berserker

Seeing as this is a lil something we all seem to like... I'll start it up, you keep it going.

You know him too? That fucking guy. Made this flick "16 Candles" right? Not bad it's got tits in it, but no bush. Of course Ebert over here don't give a shit about that stuff cause he's all in love with this John Hughes guy and rents every one of his movies. Fucking "Breakfast Club" all these stupid kids actually show up to detention, fucking "Weird Science" where this one chick wants to take off her gear and get down, but aw, no she don't cause it's a PG movie, and then there's "Pretty In Pink" which I can't watch with this tubby muthafucker any more, because everytime we get to the part where the red head hooks up with her dream guy, he starts sobbin' like a little eight-year-old with a skinned knee and shit, there's nothing worse then watching a fat man weep.

VTTruck

Berserker

You are using Bonetti's Defense against me, ah?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 29/12/2008 02:57:58

Darkbee

Berserker

You sir, are the charlatan of this scenario, touting your wares as a talent scout! Preying upon the soul of the hapless artiste!

Lucian

Berserker

Hmm... may help if the person who posts a new thread identifies the quote in the previous one.

Mine was Jay from Dogma and the correct response to VT's is...

I thought it fitting , considering the rocky terrain.

I've no idea wtf Bee got that from.

Po

Berserker

The world will look up at us and shout: "Save us!" And I'll whisper back: "No."

Warmaker

Berserker

"This is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. When you buy a hat like this, I bet you get a bowl of free soup, huh?.... Oh, it looks good on you, though."

Darkbee

Berserker

Lucian wrote:I've no idea wtf [Bee]* got that from.

That's pretty much what I say to myself every time you post.

*Substitute for "Lucian" where appropriate

VTTruck

Berserker

problem is its too easy to google the answers

Lucian

Berserker

Don't google them. That's cheating. You let someone who recognizes it have a go. More fun that way.

Ok... let's see if there's enough people who can play out the scenario. One line per post, no consecutive posts, finish the scenario.

---

What the Hell am I lookin' at? When does this happen in the movie?

VTTruck

Berserker

This is happening now.

Lucian

Berserker

You haven't seen it in a while have you?

"Now. You’re looking at now, sir. Everything that happens now is happening now." <- Correct Response. Props for at least getting the reference though.

VTTruck

Berserker

you said I couldn't google. I did my best....

I'll do anything to win, but I'll never hurt a soul for any reason but to put a dog skull on a stake.

Po

Berserker

We've been jammed!

Lucian

Berserker

What kind of jam?

Po

Berserker

Raspberry!

previous 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 next