Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 next

Po

Berserker

Before you flame it, shut up. It's a great game. Some people don't feel like playing it, or it's not their bag...Fine. But saying it's a shitty game is retarded and it's your own opinion and not the opinion of the folk that have made it the best selling game of all time on any system ever (maybe not, you know what I mean) including me, so shut up. ;p

Anyone play? Where? DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS TOPIC IS RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS

VTTruck

Berserker

Ask Elvanquero I think he know's some warcrafters (sp?)

Streen

Heavy Tank

Po wrote:So who plays World of Warcraft?

Sorry mate I don't do hard drugs.

Had a flatmate once who started WoW. He took it way to serious. He screwed up his Uni Degree.

Po

Berserker

Some people take it too seriously. I just play casually, for fun. ;p

Lucian

Berserker

Po

Berserker

Sorry, I don't have conversations in retarded 4chan meme speak.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 29/12/2008 01:35:41

Warmaker

Berserker

Is that zombie thing still going on in Wow? I don't play, I'd never see sunlight again.

Po

Berserker

Nah, that was lead in for the new expac.

tonto

Trooper

I don't play WoW anymore, I think I was addicted, so I pulled myself off. WHich, in retrospect, maybe means I wasn't addicted.

I plan on trying out the new Star Wars MMO when it comes out, tho

Warmaker

Berserker

I'm sure if I played, I'd be hooked. I like MUDs, but the text-based ones. I need no pretty colors.

And I'm a huge fan of the old games, like Dragon Warrior 1-4, Final Fantasy, Bard's Quest, ect. I even like the actual games Warcraft, Warcraft II. I never played StarCraft.

Speaking of, anyone know where I can go play Dragon Warrior I for free and where it'll save games? Just curious.

Po

Berserker

Some kind of emulator I'd assume...Most of them save.

Darkbee

Berserker

Warmaker wrote:Speaking of, anyone know where I can go play Dragon Warrior I for free and where it'll save games? Just curious.

What platform was it on? MAME is probably your best bet.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 20/01/2009 00:33:44

CaptainCupCake

Tank

Dragon Warrior was NES I think, MAME won't support that. Shouldn't be too hard to track down an NES emulator at least...

Darkbee

Berserker

Oh yeah... NES emulators are common as muck. Never used one much myself since I've never owned a console to this day.

VonBastard

Tank

I have 10 toons on Velen. Love the game.

all their names start with Von.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/03/2009 00:36:18

previous 1 2 next