Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 next

Hal2000

Raider

Beware of playing a game with any of these three accounts. I'm guessing that Kibble and igloo belong to the same person. The "cregan" account also may belong to the same person, but I doubt it. In our game the three teamed up from the beginning even though it was a FFA. You've been warned.

http://weewar.com/game/125257

Hal

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 09/12/2008 22:17:49

troymadsen

Tank

If you have the map saved of said "droning" you can send the info the the WWPA (WeeWar Players Association) and get them added to the greylist.

spadequack

Heavy Tank

Is this the game you're referring to? http://weewar.com/game/125257

Hal2000

Raider

spadequack wrote:Is this the game you're referring to? http://weewar.com/game/125257

Correct

Hal2000

Raider

One more thing, they will setup the game to be a quick game (10 minutes). I drug out our game as long as I could by waiting until 9:50 before finishing each turn, but at last the "team" beat me. In the end I intentionally didn't take my last turn, so they kicked me for the points. It was an amusing way to pass the afternoon, but I prefer fair games.

Kibble

Heavy Trooper

This is lies.

Maybe if you weren't a jerk we wouldn't have formed the alliance.

Just because the game doesn't support diplomacy within game mechanics, the chat windows shows what kind of person you are. We made our own team, which I'd say is hardly cheating. Show me the rules showing you can't team up.

You called red a failure and hurt his feelings. I took pity.

Play nice and you won't have to lose.

The end.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/12/2008 23:03:29

Hal2000

Raider

Kibble,

The three accounts didn't break any written rules, but we both know it was unfair to make the game a 3 v 1 from the start. If you can't get your accounts out of the 1500s without tag teaming your opponents, then you really do need all the points you steal in this manner. I figure others deserve to know the truth about how you all play so they aren't tricked into accepting a game that is unfair. I understand the only way you can win is to team up, so I don't hold it against you. Hopefully you feel like a big boy now.

Hal2000

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 19/12/2008 17:52:38

Kibble

Heavy Trooper

So if you are reporting me for multi-boxing (which I was not), I'd like to report you for "Unfriendly kicking". If you look at the chatlogs, it's apparent that red was not AFK, but you kicked him the second the time went over. Hardly sportsman-like behavior.

I'd think it's fairly obvious from looking at our writing styles that us 3 are not the same person. I mean, I'm honored you think I'm capable of running 3 clients while at the same time maintaining their individual personas, but I have a hard enough time playing it alone as it is.

The bottom line? The chatlogs explain themselves. You're a crybaby who said mean things ingame, and we all turned on you. Delaying the game was childish, spurring us on even more.

You brought it upon yourself, and instead of taking the loss like a man, you bring it to the forums.

I am honored.

--Kibb
3-boxer Supreme

Darkbee

Berserker

From what I saw of the chat all parties concerned got pretty heated and without any kind of replay feature it's hard to tell from the chat alone exactly what went down.

I think you should settle it over a winner-takes-all, 1v1 death match.

Hal2000

Raider

Kibble,

haha. You are very funny. This gets better with everyone of your posts. Try as you might to distract from the truth, it is obvious that you all worked together to steal points from players looking for a fair game. Any of your "explanations" for your actions are simple lies. Using multiple accounts and/or having your buddies team up in a game is still unfair. As I said in my first post, I started this thread as a warning to other people looking for a fair game. Kibble, igloo, and cregan are not to be trusted. That point still stands regardless of what you say. Please keep posting since it helps to bump this thread and I enjoy laughing at you.

xoxo,
Hal2000

Warmaker

Berserker

The rest of it sure seemed douch-baggy, but what was up with the booting? That didn't seem to make sense, either.

VTTruck

Berserker

none of it makes any sense and now its spilled over into the forums.

take it into a game with private chat gents. all you're doing is convincing all of us to play with none
of you.

Hal2000

Raider

VTTruck wrote:none of it makes any sense and now its spilled over into the forums.

take it into a game with private chat gents.

It makes perfect sense. I don't want to see other people fall for the setup these three ran on me. I'm just passing on a friendly warning.

VTTruck

Berserker

I read the chat log. All of you need to seek help.

professional help.

Warmaker

Berserker

I read the chat log, too. I went through it twice. The way you guys were talking, it didn't seem like anyone was ganging up early. Only at the end, when one or two guys start doing poorly, did it happen. And at that, that always happens.

I don't see the fuss. Just don't play them again, Hal.

previous 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 next