Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 next

RockyDog

Berserker

who is this person pretending to be DB? the DB I knew is on sabbatical.

Darkbee

Berserker

Careful, I might have to delete your posts. I explained already I'm trying to run my games down but it seems pretty difficult coaxing people to move these days, it's like pulling teeth!

RockyDog

Berserker

edit away monsieur. just lets me repost the same stuff and increase my trek to double zerk.

McMonster

Tank

is anyone else not able to view the list of players who prefer them in their profile page?

I have been getting this message for some weeks now:

Internal Error

We are sorry, but something went wrong there. We've been notified and will look into the matter asap!

Just wondering if the devs are trying to temper my ego by limiting my access to this page, or if it's a generalized bug.

Darkbee

Berserker

McMonster wrote:is anyone else not able to view the list of players who prefer them in their profile page?

I have been getting this message for some weeks now:

Internal Error

We are sorry, but something went wrong there. We've been notified and will look into the matter asap!

Just wondering if the devs are trying to temper my ego by limiting my access to this page, or if it's a generalized bug.

I have the same issue too and I've sent them a bug report. Guess I'm ready to be banished now.

bdr529

Heavy Trooper

Odd, but that error screen *doesn't* occur for me! Of course, I only have 5 people in my preferredBy page, so maybe the number of players listed makes a difference?

CaptainCupCake

Tank

"You play in your browser so it works anytime and anywhere. No downloads and no setup required!"

There's just no integrity left in the world

McMonster

Tank

Darkbee wrote:I have the same issue too and I've sent them a bug report.

OK, thanks Bees. Good to know it's not just me that can't view the players who prefer them. Strange that it happens to some but not to others. Makes me think it is linked to something else, like that bug about not being able to add folks to your preferred players list when you had 15+ games going was linked to not being able to challenge them to a game, a few months ago.

Devs, are you on this new problem?

Somar96

Tank

It works for me and I have 46 people.

RockyDog

Berserker

somar96 wrote:It works for me and I have 46 people.

where do you keep them all? must cost a ton to feed them....

i bet your local municipality has some regulations on that many people living in
the same building. you'd better check your local codes.

RockyDog

Berserker

Another FLASH impact that was made clear to me last night. While playing a newcomer to the site they commented on how hard it was to learn their mistakes when they couldn't see my moves being made at all. With the new interface you dont see moves being made in real time (due to the lag in loading a game image). So as he put it "seeing my unit suddenly disappear and the hex surrounded by three of your units isnt very helpful".

It was one thing to not have replay, but now you cant even watch your opponent's turn unfold as it happens. Only the result of their moves.

Somar96

Tank

RockyDog wrote:
somar96 wrote:It works for me and I have 46 people.

where do you keep them all? must cost a ton to feed them....

Those are people who prefer me, so it's their matter how they feed. I have about 245 on my prefers list.

HAPPYDEADGUY

Trooper

Every time i get a page reload error I want to put my fist through the screen! I Loose what ever credits I have spent since some random turn that it takes me back to and I do not have the troops that I spent the credits on.

- Furious, and still not happy with flash. Try to click on my name/picture. There is another error.

- It seems as though this post I had made has had some effect. I am no longer receiving an error message when clicking on most links such as my name, picture and well anything except for games maps and the forum. Thank you for that. Please look into the loss of credits and troops (page reload error).

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 15/04/2010 03:14:31

jeye

Tank

I repeatedly didn't get the units I paid for. They just vanished. If this problem is not resolved soon, I don't think I will continue playing weewar in the long run.

bonchon

Heavy Trooper

Even more ironic, now that the iPad is out, the Flash interface means you can't play Weewar on the iPad.

Such a shame, because the iPad would have been the perfect platform for a game of Weewar.

previous 1 2 3 4 5 next