Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 next

McMonster

Tank

Offline

well, i guess the devs were relying on you guys to save the greasemonkey day - what i mean by that, is that i'd guess that a significant % of the anti-flash broohaha is a subconscious reaction to the loss of weewar stats, with base and unit counts/values, and such other niceties as teamchat.

thank you kindly for the updates folks!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 25/01/2010 03:59:33

spadequack

Heavy Tank

Offline

@tralafiti and @davewasthere, the script should exclude http://*weewar.com/game/new* (note the star at the end) because it currently shows up sometimes when I try to make a new game (depends on how I got to the new game page). I changed it under Manage Scripts, but you guys might want to change it within the script as well.

I'll update Weewar Stats for this change as well. It's very minor.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 26/01/2010 05:39:54

cybernaut

Heavy Trooper

Offline

The last few days i get only that message in Teamchat:
davewasthere
The server returned (null). Team chat might be down for now... sorry.

Darkbee

Berserker

Offline

cybernaut wrote:The last few days i get only that message in Teamchat:
davewasthere
The server returned (null). Team chat might be down for now... sorry.


Ditto, team chat appears to be broken. Is DaveWasThere contactable do we know?

davewasthere

Raider

Offline

Think the server or router has gone down. I can't contact it.

Unfortunately, I'm still overseas for a little over a week, so won't be able to sort it out until the 6th of March. It did pretty well staying up and running for the two months that I've been travelling!

Tygerdave

Heavy Tank

Offline

Thanks Dave!

davewasthere

Raider

Offline

Team chat is back up.

Sorry for the outage. The router had crashed completely. Server was still running nice and happily. But since it's my home equipment, I don't have redundancy with the router connection.

C'est la vie.

Thanks for your patience guys...

Hal2000

Raider

Offline

davewasthere wrote:Team chat is back up.

Sorry for the outage. The router had crashed completely. Server was still running nice and happily. But since it's my home equipment, I don't have redundancy with the router connection.

C'est la vie.

Thanks for your patience guys...


Thank you!

McMonster

Tank

Offline

+1!

cybernaut

Heavy Trooper

Offline

Thank you!!

bdr529

Heavy Trooper

Offline

Ditto, thanks Dave!

davewasthere

Raider

Offline

There may have been a short outage on teamchat in the past hour.

My router packed up completely, so needed to score a replacement.

If anyone is having issues using it, let me know..

Thanks,
Dave.

madtaz

Trooper

Offline

I installed the script however team chat doesn't show nor can I authent the api help

Darkbee

Berserker

Offline

madtaz wrote:I installed the script however team chat doesn't show nor can I authent the api help


I don't know if this helps: Weewar Team Chat

I know that there have been a number of people who've reported that they haven't been able to get it working in the recent past but I have no idea why. Maybe conflicting with other GM scripts or Firefox add-ons?

I'm using FirefoxPortable 3.6 (basically the same as Firefox) and GreaseMonkey 0.8.20100211.5, works for me just fine.

madtaz

Trooper

Offline

Darkbee wrote:
madtaz wrote:I installed the script however team chat doesn't show nor can I authent the api help


I don't know if this helps: Weewar Team Chat

I know that there have been a number of people who've reported that they haven't been able to get it working in the recent past but I have no idea why. Maybe conflicting with other GM scripts or Firefox add-ons?

I'm using FirefoxPortable 3.6 (basically the same as Firefox) and GreaseMonkey 0.8.20100211.5, works for me just fine.


I'm running GM 8.1 and FireFox 3.6, dunno

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 next