Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next

NikiMcKnight

Raider

(The "Wall of Fame", is under construction and will appear in a new CLEAN thread upon it's completion....)

This message was edited 17 times. Last update was at 19/11/2008 04:55:40

VTTruck

Berserker

Are we not adding the MapMaker Niki to the original list? I know its usually bad form
to self-nominate, but lets rectify that now.

Niki McKnight - maker of a ton of balanced maps for all numbers of players (except 5s )
Considered the expert on how to balance maps. And lest we forget: also a multiple top 10 player,
with a generous streak known for buying other players pro accounts if you catch her at the right time.

Lucian

Berserker

Niki still plays. Hall of Famers by definition are those who were greats in their career and no longer participate. In the NBA you can only enter the Hall of Fame 10 years after retirement.

Another person I'd like to add to that list is GeneralDeath. I've only had the privilege of playing against him on a several occasions before he announced his retirement and have had quite a number of fun games. I have yet to beat him which proves to be rather an interesting challenge from my end. He seems like a pretty chill dude as well, so thanks for the good times mate and I wish you all the best for whatever path you choose to go down. I just hope I never have to face you on the battlefield.

NikiMcKnight

Raider

VT - your reply was very very sweet and I thank you, but alas I am still here, and probably will be for some time... GeneralDeath is also still playing... I don't intend this to be a thread for "retired IDs"...

spadequack

Heavy Tank

Nice idea, Niki. I've made my comments toward those players in the other thread.

NikiMcKnight

Raider

spadequack wrote:Nice idea, Niki. I've made my comments toward those players in the other thread.

Easy now, as much as I'd like take credit for this idea, I can't, as it wasn't mine.... This was [b]Darbee's idea, which sparked from your thoughtful post, I'm just attempting to breath life into it...: )

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/11/2008 05:07:08

Lucian

Berserker

..and you've done an excellent job of it. Nice work with the unique fonts.

madmike

Raider

upalnat, meatpopsicle,xiken are some others.

Darkbee

Berserker

Since Niki, won't be appearing in the Hall of Fame any time soon, I dedicate this limerick to her instead (apparently I'm on a roll today!*)

There once was a gal on Weewar
who left us all wanting more
She shamed all the chaps
With all her cool maps
which she ran out of room to store

*Stick that in your pipe and smoke it VTTruck!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/11/2008 01:45:31

troymadsen

Tank

I know that we weren't putting Niki in the Hall of Fame just yet, but I have to congratulate her on making it to the TOP SPOT! Nice work. Even if GeneralDeath "claims" the reason he lost some points was because he was playing drunk.

VTTruck

Berserker

Tis like any other game with records. At the end of the game the only stat that
matters is the score on the board. Not the reasons it got there.
As the Patriots about last years SuperBowl....

NikiMcKnight

Raider

Darkbee wrote:Since Niki, won't be appearing in the Hall of Fame any time soon, I dedicate this limerick to her instead (apparently I'm on a roll today!*)

There once was a gal on Weewar
who left us all wanting more
She shamed all the chaps
With all her cool maps
which she ran out of room to store

*Stick that in your pipe and smoke it VTTruck!

Oh, Darkbee, I Love you... You're my favorite trip!!!

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 09/11/2008 14:35:14

VTTruck

Berserker

joe gibbs made the hall of fame and still came back to active status. whats the difference? NM retire for 3 days
make the hall, then come back.

NikiMcKnight

Raider

troymadsen wrote:I know that we weren't putting Niki in the Hall of Fame just yet, but I have to congratulate her on making it to the TOP SPOT! Nice work. Even if GeneralDeath "claims" the reason he lost some points was because he was playing drunk.

What's really funny, is someone who declares that he lost two games and the top spot because he was drunk, and yet calls the player who rightfully took his place, worthless...Hmmm....

Though, that's not here nor there, and I'll do my best to refrain from making any further comments regarding him...

However, thank-you for the congrats, and for being man enough to stand up, for this gal...: )

NikiMcKnight

Raider

VTTruck wrote:joe gibbs made the hall of fame and still came back to active status. whats the difference? NM retire for 3 days
make the hall, then come back.

GREAT idea!!! Heheeee...

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next