Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 next

troymadsen

Tank

Darkbee wrote:

P.S. I was going to say that Troy might not be German but he is a Nazi, but I thought better of it.

Good decision

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 24/03/2009 19:36:31

DirtStyx

Tank

Damnit Now!! enough of the redubs of terrible movies. This one is gettable and I think that the movie had even been mentioned somewhere else in here.

"Long is the way, and hard, that out of hell leads up to light."

It is a quote from a famous poet that is used in the movie

Streen

Heavy Tank

Warmaker wrote:Streen, that was from the movie with Stone Cold. It was like a Survivor kind of thing, but people killed each other on some jungle island. It came out not too long ago. Terrible, if I'm not mistaken.

"Survivor"? Something like that.

The movie is called "The Condemmed", but from your description its obvious you know it.
The movie is bad, but had potential. Why they chose to give the main role to some fat American fart who plays a dude coming from Texas is beyond me, but it had a psycho Vinnie Jones and a cool Korean dude with sunglasses in it, thats enough. Why do Asian folk look soo good in sunglasses suits and leather jackets

Dirt, you want good movies? Funny everytime someone quotes a good movie, noone gets it, then I quote Arnie flicks and bad B movies and your all lining up to tell me what movie its from...

Ok, you want a good movie?
Then tell me where this is from:
I was raised on the Torah, my wife on the Qu'Ran, my eldest son is an Atheist, my youngest is a scientologist, my daughter is studying Hinduism, I imagine there is room there for a holy war in my living room, but we practice live and let live.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 25/03/2009 11:49:00

Po

Berserker

Hey, been awhile since I've been in the thread, but I have a badass quote that I hope someone recognizes, because it means that they TOO are badass.

Anyway:

I would say "That's that," Matress Man.

GO!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 28/03/2009 10:05:15

Lucian

Berserker

Sounds familiar but cannot put my finger on it. Will keep thinking about this one.

Po

Berserker

DO! It's so good.

Warmaker

Berserker

Here's a fun quote from a movie on tv yesterday.

"Disturbing the peace? I got thrown out of a window! What's the charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking?"

VTTruck

Berserker

I had to imdb po's. i wont ruin it. to be fair never saw the movie so i never would have gotten it.

warmakers sounds familiar though....

Lucian

Berserker

@ Po: Still nothing.

@ War: Ahahaha... Axel the Fox! Beverly Hills Cop. Wasn't there a fuckin' in there somewhere though?

Warmaker

Berserker

There were three. I was obeying the Forum Rules and it didn't detract too much from the quote. Nice win!

Beverly Hills Cop is a movie that, when it comes on regular tv, everything pretty much stops so I can watch it.

Darkbee

Berserker

This one is dedicated to VonB:
A wise man once wrote:It can't be bargained with! It can't be reasoned with! It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 30/03/2009 14:27:53

DirtStyx

Tank

Darkbee's is Terminator

Mine: Long is the way, and hard, that out of hell leads up to light,

was a quote from John Milton that was said by Morgan Freeman in Seven.

Warmaker

Berserker

Really? I gotta go back and watch Se7en again. I missed it.

DirtStyx

Tank

it's the part where Freeman is complaining that the killings will continue. He read it from a piece of paper that the killer had left at one of the murder scenes.

Po

Berserker

alright, you can ruin it.

previous 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 next