Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 next

Lucian

Berserker

@ Po: I don't think they even know what the hell a rick-roll was. A good trick wasted on them.

Po

Berserker

Freaking internet noobs.

VTTruck

Berserker

I thought it was bad food at a chinese restaurant.

troymadsen

Tank

what...what is this "rick-rolled" you speak of??? I just thought it was a really good and lovely song with some very thoughtful lyrics

Po

Berserker

Oh, totally!

Streen

Heavy Tank

Lucian wrote:@ Po: I don't think they even know what the hell a rick-roll was. A good trick wasted on them.

I admit, I had to look it up.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rickrolling
Reminds me of a chuck norris joke, or of the million super positive reviews on David Hasselhoffs CD on amazon

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/12/2008 00:04:51

VTTruck

Berserker

So I'm playing this game, and the player is at 2.5 days in a 1 day limit. He's logged in every day but
isnt taking this games turn.... its unrated.... i'm at my game limit and need to send an invite..

Should I boot him?

what if i tell you the player is PO! seriously PO - i offered peace. take it or move....

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/12/2008 03:12:32

Lucian

Berserker

Yeah... Po takes his time with em. I'm usually over time lately... but that's due to the fact that I've had next to no time to play at work.

VTTruck

Berserker

he's at 2 days in our 4 player too. thats 20% of my game slots..... PO WHERE ARE YOU?

Scooby dooby PO where are you,
you've got some turns to take now.

Po

Berserker

VTT, I know this is a difficult concept, but have you tried READING THE MESSAGE BOARD?

Seriously, I posted in two different places that it was unplayable over the weekend for me. ;p

VTTruck

Berserker

I read that. I also read that it was recovered by SUNDAY! which message on the board
said "Po will be gone for two days so dont make fun of him"? (at least not more than normal eh?)

its all good.

Po

Berserker

Well, I checked midday sunday, then kind of wrote it off till today out of frustration.

Streen

Heavy Tank

VTTruck wrote:So I'm playing this game, and the player is at 2.5 days in a 1 day limit. He's logged in every day but
isnt taking this games turn.... its unrated.... i'm at my game limit and need to send an invite..

Should I boot him?

what if i tell you the player is PO! seriously PO - i offered peace. take it or move....

Until you mentioned Po, I assumed you meant me, concerning our game with the very meaningfull name "ChatII"

Darkbee

Berserker

When is "Chat III" coming out?

Streen

Heavy Tank

Darkbee wrote:When is "Chat III" coming out?

considering the progress of its prequel, dont get too excited yet...

previous 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 next