Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 ... 24 25 26 next

troymadsen

Tank

VTTruck wrote:

"Laugh it up Fuzzball."

Han Solo talking to Chewy in Star Wars (Empire Strikes Back, I believe).
[I wouldn't be surprised if someone puts a Star Trek quote in next to even things up]

"Hey some people take 8 years to finish college.
Yeah, they're called doctors."

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/01/2009 03:29:26

Warmaker

Berserker

I'm not going to cheat, but I believe that is Van Wilder. Am I right? I'm right, right?

My turn!

"No, no, no. We prayed to Shiva to help us find the stone. It was Shiva who made you fall from the sky. So you will go to Pankot Palace and find Shivalinga and bring back to us. Bring back to us."

Darkbee

Berserker

Warmaker wrote:I'm not going to cheat, but I believe that is Van Wilder. Am I right? I'm right, right?

My turn!

"No, no, no. We prayed to Shiva to help us find the stone. It was Shiva who made you fall from the sky. So you will go to Pankot Palace and find Shivalinga and bring back to us. Bring back to us."

Indianna Jones and the Temple of Doom

name that movie wrote:To kill such a creature will require nerves of steel and... a bullet!
A bullet?
A bullet!
A bull... Oh! What kind of bullet?
A bullet... of pure gold.
Gold?
Yes... 24 "carrots"

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 07/01/2009 20:17:13

troymadsen

Tank

Warmaker wrote:I'm not going to cheat, but I believe that is Van Wilder. Am I right? I'm right, right?

Wrong. Tommy Boy. Holy Schnikeys Edition, if you prefer.

@DB: Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were Rabbit.

Next: "The first and most important rule of gun-running is: Never get shot with your own merchandise."

VTTruck

Berserker

Air America?

Apparently not. I'll leave it up as a warning to others.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/01/2009 23:50:39

Lucian

Berserker

Lord of War! Excellent movie! If you haven't seen it, I highly suggest you check it out.

A: Get out of here, God damn it! If you don't, you're dead!
B: Don't do it. He'll shoot us in the back.
A: If I was gonna shoot you, I'd shoot you in the face. Now go.

Warmaker

Berserker

troymadsen wrote:

Wrong. Tommy Boy. Holy Schnikeys Edition, if you prefer.

@DB: Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were Rabbit.

Next: "The first and most important rule of gun-running is: Never get shot with your own merchandise."

Ah, the OTHER best movie to have come from the Midwest. My fault.

And Lucian bet me to it, it was Lord of War, which has a suprising good number of quotes that no one pays attention to. And that opening credits scene? Absolutely awesome. Lord of War is one of my darkhorse favorite all-time movies.

Lucian, I have no idea what your quote is. I'll have to patiently wait until someone gives the answer. I'm surprised Frongbak isn't going to jump in on this. He's a movie nut who has a queue of 131 movies on his Netflix. That guys IS movies.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/01/2009 12:25:22

troymadsen

Tank

Lucian wrote:

Equilibrium, I believe.

A: Don't kill me, man.
B: I'm not going to kill you. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to tell your friends about me.
A: What are you?
B: I'm _________.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/01/2009 17:18:07

Po

Berserker

I don't think that's Equilibrium, as I've seen that a few times and that dialogue doesn't ring any bells.

Po

Berserker

troymadsen wrote:
Lucian wrote:

Equilibrium, I believe.

A: Don't kill me, man.
B: I'm not going to kill you. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to tell your friends about me.
A: What are you?
B: I'm _________.

"Batman." ;p

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Lucian

Berserker

@ Po: It is in fact Equilibrium. The part where he starts feeling and is chasing out those rebells.

... and I believe it's pronounced "I'm the goddamn Batman!"

Yours is the usual suspects and I believe that one's already been hasn't it?!

All I wanna do is go the distance.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/01/2009 00:34:09

tonto

Trooper

This one is so easy even my dog would know it, but I love, absolutely *love* this quote, and it was often cited during raids in World of Warcraft:

Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ... Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

VTTruck

Berserker

Python and teh Holy Grail. YOu could have stopped at the holy handgrenade of antioch.

"It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed"

Lucian

Berserker

Napoleon Dynamite. Way too easy. It made the liger famous!

I'm just gonna rehash my previous one since it's been skipped. <_< >_>

"All I wanna do is go the distance."

VTTruck

Berserker

I thought someone already answered Rocky....

previous 1 2 3 4 ... 24 25 26 next