Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 next

DoomchinchillaSG

Heavy Trooper

hahaha this should be a nice game to watch.

Lucian

Berserker

As soon as one of them sets it up...

madmike

Raider

if a team needs a third member, add me I'll play.

>

Lucian

Berserker

Mike...if you have space invite away cause I'm flat out. Feel free to invite whomever though I find it that Po, VT, Bee, Streen and troy are great for humor value. If you want a challenge pick VT, troy and myself. If you want to see team mates shooting each other put Po, Bee and Streen in the same team.

troymadsen

Tank

Lucian wrote: If you want to see team mates shooting each other put Po, Bee and Streen in the same team.

And if you don't believe him I think that Lucian has the game in his map archive where said "team-mate shooting" occurred. It was hilarious! And feel free to invite me, I am always up for a good game.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 24/11/2008 23:09:22

Lucian

Berserker

I think I deleted it.

Archive is already full and my HQ is well over the limit. I have to remove a lot of crap now unfortunately and that game didn't really develop much at all. Six turns in and it was all over.

VTTruck

Berserker

for the record - it is now official - I suck at team games.

caveat: Unless its beating down lucian/EG. every other team game i suck.

Lucian

Berserker

Much agreed. I can hack it when I lose on my own, but when I get beat down through no fault of mine own, it's really a pain.

madmike

Raider

my box is full too

Lucian

Berserker

Lemme just clear up 10 games and we're good to go.

VTTruck

Berserker

Anyone notice that the Niki slurs keep recycling on GD's profile? what happened to removing them
and not saying anything else? Cant we all just get along.... or at least a Cease and Desist order
from bert the moderator?

Lucian

Berserker

That's weird. He said he'd leave it at what it was and he already resigned, yet he only logged in 8 hours ago...

I was hoping that had died. Furthermore, why the hell did you have to bring it back up!? You just spoiled yet another thread. Congrats.

Juffe

Raider

Challenge taken up once more, here:
http://weewar.com/game/121653

VTTruck

Berserker

hopefully you'll do better than we are.

Streen

Heavy Tank

VTTruck wrote:hopefully you'll do better than we are.

I would cheer for your team in that game, but some idiot disabled the chat

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 26/11/2008 21:02:14

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 next