Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11 next

DirtStyx

Tank

Who are you kidding Bee? You just liked science because of all the chemicals you got to sniff.

VTTruck

Berserker

I thought all the sniffing happened in art class? all those paints and glues....

Darkbee

Berserker

Don't question the expertise of DirtStyx... he's an authority on the subject.

Art was a great slackers class, coz you just got to sit there and paint, no brain powered required (probably because talent is required, of which artistically I have none).

No brain power required => Also cool!

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 28/10/2008 13:41:52

Streen

Heavy Tank

but too do art you need either brain or talent, otherwise you simply suck. I have no talent in arts either (unless its martial arts), so had to make up for it with actual work

and my favorite class was Math, by far ....
until I came to Britain and figured out that in 3 years of uni, they teach what I learned in one year of highschool back home, so it was fairly boring.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 28/10/2008 13:56:10

troymadsen

Tank

VTTruck wrote:@Troy-something-or-other - You may think you're taking over for Po in the forums. But
last I checked his tag said "Heavy TANK" and yours says "Heavy Trooper"

If you want to see the difference, start a game and build one of each. let them fight it
out and see who wins.

Same here in the forums.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 28/10/2008 21:34:25

troymadsen

Tank

Davion wrote:Uh, I'm along with everyone else saying that this Toy Madsen or whoever is probably not going to achieve much in forum rankings. I have to give him some credit for pulling an attention-whore Ocho Cinco look-at-me move. Yet it won't mean anything. I bet Darkbee hits Battleship before this guy gets to tank. That's just me.

troymadsen

Tank

Davion wrote:VVTruck, you're right.

Darkbee, I was aiming at "A little bit of both." Really, it was a shot at the guy who said he's better on the forums. I bet he disappears after a week or two, and you keep working.

troymadsen

Tank

Wow, you guys are kind of harsh to the new posters. I have played quite a few games with Darkbee and I was just messing with him...not actually challenging him to a contest to see who can get a higher post ranking (which I really don't care about). And I just go on the forums to see if there is anything interesting being talked about, not just to post as many reply's as I possibly can. Don't take my joking too seriously.

Lucian

Berserker

Pay them no mind mate. I'm just a complete c#$@ to little shits such as Force for very legitimate reasons and these guys are just trying to keep up so sometimes they go off at innocent bystanders.

Plus we all like to give each other shit every now and again, so you can consider that your initiation. Stick around. I'm sure you'll get used to it after a while.

Darkbee

Berserker

troymadsen wrote:Don't take my joking too seriously.

Don't take their joking too seriously, they are just yanking your chain. They figure anyone that mentions me by name is used to verbal abuse.

Lucian

Berserker

Aren't they?!

VTTruck

Berserker

We never dish out verbal abuse here. Come on. Its a text based forum.

Darkbee

Berserker

VTTruck wrote:We never dish out verbal abuse here. Come on. Its a text based forum.

Don't make me record a voice MP3 and send it to you!

I take back what I said on the other thread... I AM the Semantics Police and you will respect my authoritah!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 29/10/2008 12:57:39

Streen

Heavy Tank

He is right though, you are kinda harsh to people sometimes.
you need to give them a chance.

Even anon only annoyed me after like 6 farts...

Warmaker

Berserker

Troy, this is part of the fun. We make fun of you, then each other. It's the circle of happiness that invovles mockery, hate-filled rants, threats against pets and mothers, and humiliation. Jump in at get going!

previous 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11 next