Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next

boodog314

Raider

ok I found out my problem...Greasemonkey wasn't enabled. Apparently my degree in computer engineering is worthless, someone shoot me!

luckymustard

Raider

"trouble"shoot you

spadequack

Heavy Tank

Updated to work with Weewar's new html setup: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/47008

kersplat

Raider

Thanks spadequack!

Declinius

Heavy Trooper

This is fantastic Big praise and thank you very much!!!

Pyldrvr

Raider

yup, thank you mr. spadequack.

Daphron

Raider

Thanks to you.

Nosaj

Heavy Trooper

Thank you.

cybernaut

Heavy Trooper

thank you

Streen

Heavy Tank

What they said.

Zyber17

Heavy Trooper

I was trying to use this script in Safari (via GreaseKit) and as far as I could tell it worked fine, except it didn't write the div in the WeeWar HTML. I know many people don't use Safari, but I just thought I'd throw it out there incase anybody knew of an easy fix.

*edit* For what it's worth the Weewar Coordinate Marker script runs perfectly in GreaseKit.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 24/09/2009 17:47:13

spadequack

Heavy Tank

I'll look into it when I get the chance, but I'm pretty busy right now. It's weird that the coordinate marker works but this doesn't.

Zyber17

Heavy Trooper

No rush or anything. I installed some other scripts (again via greasekit) that work fine in FX, but they're not working in Safari. (ex. Weewar Spy, Rated list.) I'm wondering if this is due to the fact that data has to be gathered before the div is written (after the page has loaded) and if that's the problem. It's not that big of a deal to me, but I just thought that it might be of interest to you. I know some javascript so I'll do some hacking around when I have the time too.

davewasthere

Raider

I've written a little mod to weewar stats that gives you a graph over time, like this:

At the moment it only shows relative strength. Should I:
Try and get it included in weewar stats?
Or create a completely separate GM script for it?

It uses the arrUnits array from weewar stats, so would be a big dupe of code if separated.

Or don't bother releasing it, as nobody is quite as anal as me about wanting graphs etc..?

katakana

Raider

I assume you are storing the values locally to keep a time reference? Does the chart x axis dynamically change to show the entire game or does it scroll, etc.?

I like the idea personally.

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next