Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 16 next

loki13

Trooper

im in XD

RockyDog

Berserker

Warmaker wrote:We're going with 64 teams, right?

We're trying for as many as we can get.

Right now we're up to 24, anything over 48 would be nice. A lot of the top 20 have yet to respond.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/04/2011 10:33:32

ltc08

Trooper

I'm in!

Shulgin

Tank

juffe, copes, rahl...guess i'll have to sign up as well to complete last year's semi-final count me in!

bog

Heavy Trooper

Ok, sorry to be a pain but how many maps does this tournament consist of? I have seen a new map published by Minimaps and Nature_God, which they must be testing too. Do we just use the one map? Sorry again this is all new to me.

RockyDog

Berserker

bog wrote:Ok, sorry to be a pain but how many maps does this tournament consist of? I have seen a new map published by Minimaps and Nature_God, which they must be testing too. Do we just use the one map? Sorry again this is all new to me.

I'm not sure what maps Minimaps and Nature_God are referring to. We have not yet selected the maps for this years tournaments. The pseudo committee is currently working on map selection as well as naming the official judges.

dogjaw

Trooper

in.

Nature_God

Tank

I created a possible map to use but i did not like it so deleted it.

wmadam

Trooper

In & looking forward

bog

Heavy Trooper

Sweet

jj2

Heavy Trooper

Shulgin wrote:juffe, copes, rahl...guess i'll have to sign up as well to complete last year's semi-final count me in!

Yeah that's tempting. I am in as well, if necessary with my main account jeye (2093 rating).

I would prefer to play as jj2 for the tournament since I prefer not to shuffle between accounts.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/04/2011 19:24:48

RockyDog

Berserker

jj2 wrote:
Shulgin wrote:juffe, copes, rahl...guess i'll have to sign up as well to complete last year's semi-final count me in!

Yeah that's tempting. I am in as well, if necessary with my main account jeye (2093 rating).

I would prefer to play as jj2 for the tournament since I prefer not to shuffle between accounts.

Sure - just run jj2's ranking up to about 2K and we're set.

seriously - you'd have to be seeded per jeye's rating. and then there's the issue of unfairness if you were to lose to someone early - they'd deserve a bunch more points.

Maximus

Trooper

I'm in!

annihilatepop

Trooper

In.

jj2

Heavy Trooper

RockyDog wrote:
Sure - just run jj2's ranking up to about 2K and we're set.

Ok I sent u a few invites for fair ranked 1on1 maps.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 07/04/2011 02:08:28

previous 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 16 next