Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

Poll results: What map would you like for the tourney?

Jovana's fields 23% [ 3 ]
Botanic troubles 15% [ 2 ]
Aruba on steroids 31% [ 4 ]
Ytterbium 15% [ 2 ]
Choices 0% [ 0 ]
Other (please write) 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next

Ecko

Heavy Trooper

http://www.weewartournaments.com/

Make tourney there for convenience.

Somar96

Tank

I don't understand what's that page is about, what for is it? I don't think I;ll make it there.

NDLaos

Heavy Trooper

Sorry it took me so long, not too much time these last days, i just played managed to play my games and almost forgot about this topic...but well, now i voted.

I don't like the look of the steroids map (small but high income and air/naval) but will play on it if most people want to.

NDLaos

Heavy Trooper

Ok, we have 8 votes so that should be it, yes?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/10/2009 07:00:18

drdrew

Raider

I like the tourney in the forum better myself. And we are going to set up all the games so u can be over the limit

McMonster

Tank

not sure if this is the place, but the good doctor told me to sign up for a new tourney in the forums. I see this one is full (enjoy!), but am posting my application for whichever one drew is working on here. now. this is it. my application that is. OK

drdrew

Raider

Ya this is the wrong place but I will put your name in the other one

Somar96

Tank

ARUBA ON STEROIDS WINS! I'LL NOW MAKE 2 GROUPS AND SET UP THE GAMES!

Somar96

Tank

Look at post 1 for pairings, groups etc.!

VonBastard

Tank

I thought the tourny games were to be unrated?

Somar96

Tank

Tourneys have always been rated, don't you like it?

VonBastard

Tank

That's not true. In fact, all the tourny's I've played in have been unrated. Since this one is rated, I'll be passing on this tourny.

drdrew

Raider

Somar could set up your games unrated but why care soo much bout points?

VonBastard

Tank

I smell something fishy. If these are one on one games, why is there a third person in the game on a map designed so that you can't get to him? As for points, they do mean something. They tell others how good you are and they allow you to play better players. This whole thing looks like its set up so that the player that can't be touched is guarenteed to get points without any risk. Also, if I'm playing rated it will be against players at the same point ranking as myself.

drdrew

Raider

I explained it to him how the tourney works but he is crying boooo hoop boo hooooo. Aw well maybe replace him. I am going to invite him to a spanking bet he declines

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next