Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

Craigthinks

Trooper

Jerky players kick too early without warning like 0mak.

Maybe we people need to make some rules early on in a game about kicking others out of the a game. Some are using the kicks to get wins.

0mak, a newer player, kicked me on a one vs one after a 4 hour overtime as I played early Sunday then played after work Monday. It gave him a win. And no warning. Onther game someone kick on a Europe map after 2 hours overtime, now he has the best position in the game.

I think we should have some guide line rules on kicking early in a game.

ZOC

Trooper

There is already a rule in place "Make your moves in time agreed upon at start of game".Is inconsiderate to leave others waiting when they have no idea if you are even returning and is that sort of INACTIVITY which turns off people to sites like this.Simply log in once a day for a few minutes to check on status of your games...is not difficult and often will be no action needed especially during multi player matches when you may not move for a few days. This is GREAT game and as I am old school Avalon Hill type war gamer and would like to see the site get more activity.I intend on trying to spread the word around other sites and maybe we will see an influx of new people.As to the issue of kick and skips....will continue to do so and expect the same treatment if I get lazy with my log ins too lol.Is nothing personal just WAR ;D

ZOC

Trooper

Oh and Craig as you are spending your time gripeing about being skipped for not moving....it is YOUR turn to move in TWO multi player games RIGHT NOW

cosmicbank

Trooper

Why not play the game and if you not going to be there let folks know also if you start a 5 min game or a 1 hour game then figure the people who play it what a faster pace otherwise a 3 day a turn game takes 3 weeks if I offended u I am sorry but a game with a time limit is a game with a time limit other the game would never end. I have had 2 heart attacks in the last 2 months I do not expect evevyone to wait for me. So enjoy life play the game and spend 5 minutes every 3 days making your moves relax a little,

ZOC

Trooper

And this from the player that I skipped ...respect to you sir..and glad you still with us (pun intended)

McMonster

Tank

as i said in the community chat:

about skipping and kicking - what's the point really? it's just a game. why ruin the fun? usually the player is busy in real life - happens to me all the time. if a player is really gone, ok, those left can try to make the best of it. but skipping or booting totally changes the game dynamic - should be an extreme measure only, imo.

you can look at it the other way around too. it's just a game and if some yahoos are so tied up in knots about it that they feel the need to skip or kick and ruin it for everyone, or grab your points in a two person match, then, well, whateva. get a life is all i can say.