Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

ccowan

Trooper

There is a new game called BoneLands that is sort of like WeeWar. Grid style battle game but it is fantasy based. If you like Fantasy and you like WeeWar you should come check it out. I am actually working on the game so you can rest assured that the support and updates are much more frequent and regular. It is a great time to come play and offer your input to help sculpt the game into what you want.

I am currently accepting all suggestions and strongly considering what everyone says so your voice will truly be heard.

Come play!

http://www.bonelands.com

ccowan

Trooper

Check out the new logo:

McMonster

Tank

hey bonolands pimp. enough already, ok? jeesh.

ccowan

Trooper

Sorry, I just wanted to update the same post. Thought that was ok with normal forum etiquette. I will stop though if it's bothering you... sorry

kersplat

Raider

Eh, I don't see the problem. 2 posts in 2 weeks, all within the same thread. Not a big deal to me. There have been plenty of others who have pimped their new game tons more than this and people seemed just fine with it.

Just remember there are a lot of very loyal people here at Weewar, so you'll get some pushback. As for me, I realize that someday this unsupported, yet awesomely addictive, game will eventually die and join the other great weewariors in the sky. When that happens I would like to have something to replace my addiction.

McMonster

Tank

kersplat wrote:
Just remember there are a lot of very loyal people here at Weewar, so you'll get some pushback. As for me, I realize that someday this unsupported, yet awesomely addictive, game will eventually die and join the other great weewariors in the sky. When that happens I would like to have something to replace my addiction.

lol. all true kersplat. my only issue with this dude is that s/he is not a weewarrior. s/he has played like one or two games (judging by captured base count). just here to advertise, not play.

but whatever, you are right anyway! and i apologize for overreacting

kersplat

Raider

McMonster wrote: ...my only issue with this dude is that s/he is not a weewarrior. s/he has played like one or two games (judging by captured base count). just here to advertise, not play.

Totally legit McMonster! I didn't check game play or join date - ccowan definitely not here as a member of the community... yet.

Also don't fault you for the passion and defense of WW. That's what has kept me around for ages.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 25/04/2014 17:11:51

Eisbaer

Heavy Trooper

Why it is needed to register for see some images? pls post some screenshoots

Fex

Heavy Trooper

if you register there, choose a password you don't use anywhere else. he stores it in cleartext, and you can't change it afterwards.

I can't recommend the game itself as well. it is very poorly coded and allows for several exploits because there is almost no verification on the server-side whether sent data are valid.

not to mention the cumbersome-ness of the user interface: more or less every click reloads the whole page.

edit: I just realized my post sounds very bashing. I get that programming is learning by doing, still can't recommend the game though.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 26/05/2014 08:25:56

bert

Staff

did anyone play this? I saw the 'place a unit' UI and that was enough for me.