Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

muzzl

Trooper

I tried to get the free 3 months, and I tried buying 3 months and 12 months for myself, but in all cases the page says that the subscription plan is temporarily unavailable. Is it still possible for new users to get access to the game or is this part of the studio shutting down that I am seeing about in other threads?

muzzl

Trooper

Well I talked to a few others and it seems to be unknown whether new accounts will be able to upgrade to pro or not in the future. What does seem to work is if somebody with a pro account invites me to a game manually. So, if any of you guys are looking for a game do me a favor and send me an invite please (symmetrical / fair maps).

spadequack

Heavy Tank

I can confirm that users cannot currently upgrade to Pro. Our account on Spreedly, which manages our payments and free trials, is now inactive, so I gather EA has pulled the plug on that. I can see if I can code in a workaround so Spreedly is not used, but I may not have the time in the near future (or the authority to change the site anymore).

alex

Raider

I have had the Spreedly subscription extended by 60 day. Hopefully that gives enough time to remove the requirement.

spadequack

Heavy Tank

Thanks, Alex! Good to know you're still checking up on Weewar too.

Edit: looks like everyone is Pro now

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/05/2013 09:02:08