Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

teg916

Heavy Trooper

The server has been soooooo slow lately. Anyone looking at fixing this?

Darkbee

Berserker

*crickets chirp*

kain7

Heavy Trooper

the game is dying.. slowly..

no real support, nothing new, no creative support, the same as last 4 years.

i must say, the game is actual boring

JanRoman

Raider

I hope Hexfray can help with that. We'll be sending another round of invitations soon as the gameplay is almost ready now. It's a shame Weewar gets no attention anymore.

Tygerdave

Heavy Tank

Spade deleted some of Zapp's backlog of games and we're back to normal speed again

jb_248

Trooper

Back from ashes... again

I think that the fact that this game is always in the edge of death make it somehow even more interesting. I feel I'm in a sinking boat playing the last few chords. And when it comes back from hell's gates, sometimes after a while in comma, I feel relieved and with even more desire to play. Never knowing which will be my last move in it is at the same time sad and exciting.

Long live Weewar!

entregreeneur

Heavy Trooper

It is a slow, sad decline and the abandonment by various long-time players recently is a demoralising reflection of what was a vibrant, fun community... just noted Elvanquero / EgoBruiser's goodbyes in chat... McMonster hasn't taken a turn in a game we're playing in almost a month... there are several other top ranking players I haven't seen around in a while... it feels like we're slowly but surely losing something precious here.

Darkbee

Berserker

entregreeneur wrote:It is a slow, sad decline and the abandonment by various long-time players recently is a demoralising reflection of what was a vibrant, fun community... just noted Elvanquero / EgoBruiser's goodbyes in chat... McMonster hasn't taken a turn in a game we're playing in almost a month... there are several other top ranking players I haven't seen around in a while... it feels like we're slowly but surely losing something precious here.

and yet, somehow, we have lived this slow and painful death a thousand times already. Weep for Weewar and then continue to play until that fateful day when she is truly no more.