Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

mikesakura

Trooper

Instead of just '1 Day' and '3 Day' settings, how about some '1 Weekday' or '3 Weekdays' settings? Or even just a checkbox to disallow skipping on weekends and major holidays?

There are a lot of people who are prompt players during the week that don't play over the weekends and then get booted by cheap/impatient players. This is especially an issue over long holiday weekends (like this last one).

Darkbee

Berserker

In an ideal world it wouldn't be necessary. Sadly, we don't live in an ideal world. I like the idea but which calendar would we use? Thanksgiving isn't the same in Canada as it is in the US and the UK doesn't even have Thanksgiving, or at least it's not a holiday (that I know of).

The other major bummer is that this game isn't actively developed so your suggestion, unfortunately, will most likely fall on deaf ears. Sorry to be a party pooper, your suggestion isn't a bad one.

My only counter-suggestion is to keep track of those people who insist on playing strict limits (maybe a list of usernames/ids in your user profile) and avoid them.