Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

Nature_God

Tank

A friend has advised me to play the above game. Anyone play it here? Is it good? Is it worth the effort?

xXODTDXxSHIELD

Heavy Trooper

i played it, it is pretty good, alot like dota, for some reason i uninstalled it though, cant remember why

ask me bout ODTD

Nature_God

Tank

what is ODTD?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 18/11/2011 11:39:51

xXODTDXxSHIELD

Heavy Trooper

its a gaming clan XD didnt think anyone would ask, come to this website and i will fill you in more odtd.forumwise.com

Nature_God

Tank

i'll pass thanks. We should all stick with just playing WEEWAR

xXODTDXxSHIELD

Heavy Trooper

hahaha, its not much of a commitment really, just have fun, i guess not that differnet to just going solo, excpet you have access to several other players immediately if you ant to get a game started on weewars pronto, players you know who are actually fun to play with

xXODTDXxSHIELD

Heavy Trooper

anyways do you wish to know more about league of legends

Casaubon

Tank

2 friends of mine were quite depedent on loL for a way too long time, which made me keep my fingers of it.

Nature_God

Tank

I have been playing lol for about 5 weeks now, very addictive but as long as you limit yourself its fine. I really like and would advise anyone who can spare time to give it a go, it gets better and better every game as learn to master champions
I play on EU West server as NatureMonster if you want to add me, but I only ever play against the bots, its much easier