Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 next

Streen

Heavy Tank

VTTruck wrote:if each person can post what they think their results were i'll try to put that into an updated consolidated post.

I think I made second place in the tournament. cheers... qq

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 22/04/2009 07:48:02

troymadsen

Tank

@Streen: How could you have already claimed 2nd in the tournament when everyone isn't done playing?

Anyways, I am currently 3-2; playing Po; awaiting invite from DB (still...I think he is scared)

troymadsen

Tank

@DB: if you don't have any room to invite me with your DB account then invite me using your 2bee account...I don't care who I beat

Lucian

Berserker

Playing VT now. 1-1 even and been away quite a bit so things are moving slowly. Got the bottom half of the list to play through still. In any case, could everyone just list whom they played against and who won. I'll update the list for everyone.

VTTruck

Berserker

i lost to DB.
i beat streen, troy, po, ds.
playing you now, waiting for war to invite.

DirtStyx

Tank

Dirt (red) win v War (blue) round 1 - Dirt (red) win v Bee (blue) round 2
Dirt (blue) lose v VT (red) round 7 - Dirt (blue) lose v Troy (red) round 6

2-2

troymadsen

Tank

I lost to VT and Lucian
I beat Streen, War, and Dirt.
Currently playing Po - well, sort of...we have a game going but I don't know if I would call one move every couple of days actually "playing"
Waiting for DB to invite

Overall record 3-2

*update: DB vs. Troy = Troy wins (although he pushed me to 12 rounds)

Overall record 4-2

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 24/04/2009 14:45:19

Warmaker

Berserker

@VTTruck - I have 13 games, but they're all on hold, since a guy went off for the weekend.

I'll defer the blue spot if you want to invite me. I can still take you while playing as red!

(Insert Howard Dean howl here) - YEAAAURRRRGHHHH!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 24/04/2009 14:02:09

boodog314

Raider

Anyone want to join a 3v3 tournament? I'm trying to get 8 teams together for a massive tourney...

VTTruck

Berserker

@war - no rush. the others still have a ton of games left to go. i can wait, rather keep true to the tournament format.

troymadsen

Tank

Warmaker wrote:@VTTruck - I have 13 games, but they're all on hold, since a guy went off for the weekend.

I'll defer the blue spot if you want to invite me. I can still take you while playing as red!

VTTruck wrote:@war - no rush. the others still have a ton of games left to go. i can wait, rather keep true to the tournament format.

Well since there is a general consensus that red is the preferred position on this map one might wonder if VT is a bit scared of War...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 25/04/2009 19:48:46

VTTruck

Berserker

I did lose to DB, you never know whats going to happen

VTTruck

Berserker

safe to say i think i've beaten lucian. war its all up to u now...

VTTruck

Berserker

Last one, war goes down too. 6-1, only loss to DB. so clearly DB is the tourney winner

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/05/2009 15:46:44

troymadsen

Tank

I came in second then (or at least tied for second) with a final record of 5-2.

I haven't officially finished the game with Po, but it is all but over...he just hasn't realized it yet

previous 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 next