Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 next

General_Death

Tank

Well, not to speak too soon, but I think I may have gotten in trouble with the McMonster game. I was dominating on a major level at the start, but got too arrogant and lost my fleet.

It's alright, if I"m out of the tourney, I'm going to invite the top 4 players and the winner anyhow.

I'll get you yet McMonster, you sneaky bastards You're very good

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 24/11/2009 15:44:58

McMonster

Tank

General_Death wrote:Well, not to speak too soon, but I think I may have gotten in trouble with the McMonster game.

yes, you are in deep doo doo GD. it's all about the metal implants mentioned in my previous post, in response to your threats.

General_Death wrote:I was dominating on a major level at the start, but got too arrogant and lost my fleet.

this, on the otherhand, i am not so sure about. wishful remembering, mythologizing, visions of grandure, etc, etc

General_Death wrote:I'll get you yet McMonster, you sneaky bastards You're very good

these two things i would have to agree on however. definitely. bring it Death.

RockyDog

Berserker

i'll just post McM as the winner on page one. save myself the trouble later

McMonster

Tank

RockyDog wrote:i'll just post McM as the winner on page one. save myself the trouble later

my guess is that rahl, tyger, and the good doctor will beg to differ doggy, and, never having fought any of these reputable gentlemen on this map, i guess i should too. beg to differ that is.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 25/11/2009 04:10:20

Tygerdave

Heavy Tank

I don't think he meant the whole tourney there McEgo

McMonster

Tank

Tygerdave wrote:I don't think he meant the whole tourney there McEgo

lol. are you sure dave? ok, i'll have a side of humble pie with that McEgo muffin.

General_Death

Tank

lol, sorry about the megalomaniac talk last night, I was drinking whiskey, the most violent of drinks. Either way, I think we can now start bets on the winner of the tourney, I'm thinking Tyger or Rahl

RockyDog

Berserker

ididnt mean the whole tourney for sure. butmcm sure has taken the trash talk title on this one. a double defeat for gd!

McMonster

Tank

OK, it's official: GD's out http://weewar.com/game/205403 and I'm a McEgomaniac.

Please invite me when you're ready dr tyger-rahl.

General_Death

Tank

It's been awesome tourney guys, good luck to the rest. I must say that McMonster has to be the fastest learner I've ever encountered. Super smart.

I don't think he's anywhere near Stirling though, since Stirling didn't really have to do any learning.. lol.. He knew the rules before the game was created. That's insane!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 16/12/2009 03:01:40

RockyDog

Berserker

I think it was somar that asked if there was going to be a losers bracket. Was anyone interested?

Using a normal tournament format, the final placements so far are exactly as the initial seedings. I was the only higher seed to lose to a lower seed (McMonster) but since we were #4 and #5 the chart wont change much. right now places 7-16 are set, and exactly as the starting placements put them.

Somar96

Tank

I don't think anyone was interested.

Tygerdave

Heavy Tank

Round 3 Tygerdave vs. Rahl - http://weewar.com/game/208326

RockyDog

Berserker

updated on page 1.

Tygerdave

Heavy Tank

All Rahl for that one! Let the Final begin, Rahl vs. McMonster!

previous 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 next