Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 next

Oxen

Trooper

Offline

I got rolled. Nicely done, Tygerdave.

conrey

Heavy Trooper

Offline

ditto, Dr Drew put it on me: http://weewar.com/game/202865

drdrew

Raider

Offline

whoever i play next just invite me

Somar96

Tank

Offline

You'll play against the winner of Phargen vs Rahl game.

RockyDog

Berserker

Offline

if we're going to keep the games around, the winner of the game should place it in the archive for the time being until the tourney is done.

Rahl

Raider

Offline



Rahl vs. Drdrew

for Round 2:


http://weewar.com/game/204897

RockyDog

Berserker

Offline

page 1 status link updated.

Somar96

Tank

Offline

Round 2 Tygerdave vs Oxen is finished, Tygerdave is the winner.

RockyDog

Berserker

Offline

McMonster trashed me. I'll update teh page 1 status a bit later this evening.

McMonster

Tank

Offline

RockyDog wrote:McMonster trashed me. I'll update teh page 1 status a bit later this evening.



got lucky using a sneaky move Whatyousay got me with. only works once

thank you for keeping the tourney organized Dog. let us know if we should pick up the ball on it.

General. your Death awaits you

if either of us has a free spot to invite each other with, that is! weezombiesRUS

Somar96

Tank

Offline

GD vs McMonster will be an interesting game, the winner of the tournament will probably depend on it

Tygerdave

Heavy Tank

Offline

grrrrr

RockyDog

Berserker

Offline

if you two are over the limit i can set up a BAM version of hte map for you. just say the word.

General_Death

Tank

Offline

RockyDog wrote:if you two are over the limit i can set up a BAM version of hte map for you. just say the word.


No no, I have space.. This one will be my pleasure, McMonster, I would give your armies suicide pills so they don't have to suffer from blown off limbs : )

http://weewar.com/game/205403

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 22/11/2009 00:00:07

McMonster

Tank

Offline

General_Death wrote:
RockyDog wrote:if you two are over the limit i can set up a BAM version of hte map for you. just say the word.


No no, I have space.. This one will be my pleasure, McMonster, I would give your armies suicide pills so they don't have to suffer from blown off limbs : )

http://weewar.com/game/205403


we are implanting metal plating into all limbs, so they decapitate and shred your units to pieces as they fly off.

if you should be so lucky as to kill some of my girls, that is.

ah yes, this showdown features two weemasters of poop talk. love it.

previous 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 next