Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 next

Po

Berserker

Yes. Every forum needs at least one thread where you post...Well...Spam.

What's on your mind?

What letter do you like the best?

What color makes you think of MURDERING GNOMES?

erm...Just post a letter if you want!

POST ANYTHING!

If this thread isn't 50 pages long a year from now, it failed!

POST POST POST

(btw, we have no postcounts here...so its not about that. its about making a reeeaaaallly loooong threeeaaaaddddd)

Lucian

Berserker

Crap. I knew it was just a matter time before one of these popped up after the "what are you listening to" thread appeared. Don't think this thread is a good idea.

Darkbee

Berserker

Lucian wrote:Don't think this thread is a good idea.

Yet, you just couldn't help yourself and post! You're a sinner my friend, just like the rest of us!

[begin spam]
It's raining in June, we've had days of rain... climate change is happening and it's real... the end is nigh, we're all going to die! Get as many Weewar games in as you can before it's too late.
[/end spam]

Lucian

Berserker

Darkbee wrote:

Yet, you just couldn't help yourself and post! You're a sinner my friend, just like the rest of us!

[begin spam]
It's raining in June, we've had days of rain... climate change is happening and it's real... the end is nigh, we're all going to die! Get as many Weewar games in as you can before it's too late.
[/end spam]

Yeah, it's kind of difficult to convey sarcasm on forums, though that was definitely the wrong choice of smiley.

Darkbee

Berserker

Lucian wrote:
Darkbee wrote:

[begin spam]
[/end spam]

Yeah, it's kind of difficult to convey sarcasm on forums, though that was definitely the wrong choice of smiley.

You're obviously not familiar with the [begin sarcasm] tag.

Po

Berserker

1 time i farted. it was magical!

BM5k

Raider

Woo. With this thread, I'll be the first to reach the DFA rating for sure!!!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 19/06/2008 15:10:20

Po

Berserker

Pah! IT SHALL BE ME!

armand

Heavy Trooper

from the Desk of General Crimson Brick
Supreme Commander
The Red Army
1234 Fakey Lane.
The Avocado Jungle of Death,
Scary Pirate Island 02145

To My Dearest Friend and Allies-

I contact you in desperate times of war with a sincere offer in my heart, and I can only hope that someone with foresight and a finely honed sense of generosity will reply to me in my time of need. As you may be aware, The Avocado Jungle of Death has been at war for some time, and, in the course of that war, I recently came into contact with General Emerald Pine (RIP), the fine and wonderful general of the Green Army. As we were close allies, General Pine left instructions that, should anything happen to him, I would be the recipient of 100,000,000.00 credits (Euro) left in General Pine's general account.

As I stated above, General Pine has met his untimely demise at the hands of Col. Banana Mustard (army yellow), and I found myself in the odd position of being forced to accept "death money". The truth is that I value my friendship with Gen. Pine more than any amount of money, and I only accepted the money with a sad and heavy heart.

I will take a moment to dispel the rumors that it was actually me, Gen. Brick, who killed General Pine. This is a false rumor and the result of a vast media conspiracy. It was no other than the psychopathic, bug-eating assassins of Col. Mustard who had poor Gen. Pine murdered. Did I mention that they eat bugs ?

I contact you, my dearest and most wonderful friend who I have not yet met, in hope that you may help me move these credits out of The Avocado Jungle of Death and into a bank in a more civilized country. The reason for my need is that the bank here on Scary Pirate Island is in cahoots with evil Col. Mustard. Please help honor the life of dear, sweet, lovable, funny, great-cook, well-read General Pine by assisting me in removing these credits. In return, I can offer you a 30% share in this fortune.

This will require almost no effort on your part. All I need is a single email with your legal name, address, a phone number (include your international code please), fax number, your social security number, date of birth, and the 16 digit code from a major credit card (please include your 3 digit security code from the back of your credit card). With this little bit of information, I can easily transfer the money to your account and (think of it) soon you will be showered with this new golden wealth, diving in and out of piles of cash and coins a la Scrooge McDuck, purchasing an extra house in Gstaad and a condo in Manhattan. Take a vacation to Dubai !

Please hurry ! It is imperative that these credits be moved before Col. Mustard's evil, venereal-disease-ridden bankers confiscate the money.

Your nearest and dearest friend and brother-

Gen. Crimson Brick (Army Red)

kersplat

Raider

I have 28 active Firefox extensions installed on FF3. Easily a record on the fastest updated extensions after a full version upgrade by Mozilla.

Darkbee

Berserker

@Armand... now THAT is funny! Makes me want to go check my email and clean out my spam folder.

Po

Berserker

oh man...that was awesome

Po

Berserker

Hey! WHERE IS ZEE SPAM?

Lucian

Berserker

Here!

Po

Berserker

o har d har