Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 next

Kibble

Heavy Trooper

Hey so me and igloo got laid off.

I'll miss you all. I'm not playing this crappy game from home.

Love,

-Kibble

DirtStyx

Tank

It couldn't have happened to two more deserving. Have a nice life

Darkbee

Berserker

And so another Karmic cycle is complete. Here endeth the lesson.

Metric

Heavy Trooper

HEY F U GUYS! At least we got to work for Disney, while you guys are receptionists at old folks homes. I know kibble has been an absolute twat, but lay off em guys, he had to move back in with his parents, and his longtime gf said if he doesn't get a job fast, she's GONE. Have some respect.

Warmaker

Berserker

I'd like to see Force join you clowns, but he's still in kindy-garten.

It sucks that you got bounced from gainful employment. I hope you find jobs soon, but hopefully away from desks with internet.

Dirt, DB.... nicely played, gents.

ultraman

Heavy Trooper

igloo wrote:HEY F U GUYS! At least we got to work for Disney, while you guys are receptionists at old folks homes. I know kibble has been an absolute twat, but lay off em guys, he had to move back in with his parents, and his longtime gf said if he doesn't get a job fast, she's GONE. Have some respect.

Respect, huh? You two have no clue what that word means and you have no business using it. Wonderful that a douche like you could be threatening 2 year old children in games and was employed by the Magic Kingdom. Deny it all you want or say that you were kidding, I don't care because I saw it. I have a two year old myself and I wouldn't piss in your mouth if you were dying of thirst. It is a testament to justice that you two assholes are in the unemployment line. Don't you ever try to lecture anyone on the word respect.

Darkbee

Berserker

And for the record I couldn't give a monkey's uncle if your supervisor was Mickey Mouse himself. If you define how good of a person you are by who your employer is then I guess you just hit rock bottom.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/02/2009 13:50:27

VTTruck

Berserker

Wow, Lucian got hold of DS and DB's accounts. I hate to see what he says from his own account.

Anyone notice that for a thread we all wanted to C&D long ago, its now one of the longer running threads?

also - while we're at it - DB has a claim that Desema and Addison are actually teh same person and
not brothers as believed. Maybe DB should post his story?

Hal2000

Raider

igloo wrote:HEY F U GUYS! At least we got to work for Disney, while you guys are receptionists at old folks homes. I know kibble has been an absolute twat, but lay off em guys, he had to move back in with his parents, and his longtime gf said if he doesn't get a job fast, she's GONE. Have some respect.

LOL. I hate to see anyone lose their job even if their status on the "dick meter" is super dick. I hope you both find new jobs soon.

I'm truly hoping your post is a joke igloo. With as much crap as you two have been talking, I don't think I would supply the community with ammunition like Kibble "moved back in with his parents" and has a girlfriend who clearly doesn't understand you are suppose to support the people you love when they are down, not kick them.

I'd write more, but I have old folks to help at the front desk....lol

Hugs and Kisses,
Hal2000

Warmaker

Berserker

VTTruck wrote:Wow, Lucian got hold of DS and DB's accounts. I hate to see what he says from his own account.

Anyone notice that for a thread we all wanted to C&D long ago, its now one of the longer running threads?

VT, you beat me to it. I thought Lucian channeled the both of them with his rage incarnate.

@igloo - Don't talk to us about respect. If either of you weren't asshats, we would wish you well and hope you succeed. But you reap what you sow, on here and in life. I bet you two expected to have jobs handed to you or expected to own the world since you think you're better then everyone else. Welcome to reality.

@Hal - I could see where the long-term girlfriend was coming from. My boyfriend is working at Disney for 6.05/hour and he comes home, moves in with his parents, and proceeds to not get a job. She shouldn't support him, he should get off his ass and go out and make a life for himself. A man doesn't do that and he wins an Anchor Award for dragging down everyone around him. But I bet his mom still cuts the crust of the sandwiches she makes him every day.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 31/01/2009 23:48:57

Kibble

Heavy Trooper

Hey, have some respect.

EDIT: She cuts the crust AND cuts it into 3 triangular pieces. This is the life.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 01/02/2009 10:29:01

Lucian

Berserker

Both of you got fired? Cool. When do they take away your Internet connection?

Metric

Heavy Trooper

Come on guys, have a heart, we just got laid off. Disney did provide quite generous severance packages so we're going to be okay, except on the way out Kibble tried to steal a PS3 and was caught by fellow staff. Disney in retaliation hasn't given him his severance yet so he's trying to figure out what he's going to do, just please give him some space and time. I know we've been rude but we're still human beings, Kibble just doesn't always make the best decisions.

Thanks in advance

igl00

Warmaker

Berserker

Hitler was a human being.

Yeah, I went there.

CaptainCupCake

Tank

But Hitler was an alien - like Tom Cruise, shurely?

(I know it seemed like a good win at the time, wm!)

We human beings are indeed not saints; the flip side of that Disney token is that we have a finite fund of sympathy and understanding. There's enough to be spent on all those kind, generous, hard-working, nice people who also suffer misfortune.

2 easy axioms for you:

1 - respect is earnt, not demanded
2 - treat others as you would be treated yourself

You'll go a long way with those. Good luck for the future!

PS Does the 'reductio ad Hitlerum' mean we can kill this thread?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/02/2009 09:31:35

previous 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 next