Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 next

InspecterJones

Raider

added current test games

Lucian

Berserker

...and I'm in two... and it's my move in both.

InspecterJones

Raider

Lucian wrote:...and I'm in two... and it's my move in both.

yea...its BEEN your move for DAYS

Lucian

Berserker

Please... it hasn't even been a day yet.

bendamaster

Heavy Trooper

I've started an unrated game on it

InspecterJones

Raider

latest update of the map is up.

InspecterJones

Raider

New update is up!

Will take invite if someone has room ^.^

Lucian

Berserker

Would invite... no room on either account. I'm already testing the previous versions in four games. If you need a fourth though... you know who to invite.

InspecterJones

Raider

Lucian wrote:Would invite... no room on either account. I'm already testing the previous versions in four games. If you need a fourth though... you know who to invite.

heh yea this whole testing thing isnt working too well cause i've still got the first version running haha

I made 3 extra accounts though and have been running through it on my own, this version I really think is balanced pretty good. Just need to work out terrain and mid-game play now. Might invite a few from my 2nd account (which I had to upgrade to pro to test maps lol)

Lucian

Berserker

I've been on dual pro for a while now and it's never enough.

On topic though, I'm still a little iffy about the lack of harbors for purple in the far North. It just feels like purple will always struggle against red and eventually lose that peninsula. Has there been a single game where purple overpowered red in that region?

Muzzafar

Raider

I've got a slot and willing to test. Shall I invite you, Inspecter? Who else would you recommend?

InspecterJones

Raider

Muzzafar wrote:I've got a slot and willing to test. Shall I invite you, Inspecter? Who else would you recommend?

Go for it. I've already invited everyone I know, so invite some people that you do. Could use some new eyes on it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 31/03/2009 13:10:57

InspecterJones

Raider

Another update up.

Hal2000

Raider

Chaos .07

Yellow is too strong. The income for yellow ramps up to $2k much faster than the rest of the players. I played red and it took me about 5 turns longer than yellow to capture the same number of bases. That gave yellow a $2-3K advantage in army potential. Not to mention that it was very difficult to capture all of my bases while yellow was never in any danger of losing his bases.

InspecterJones

Raider

Just as a quick update, I will finish this map eventually, just been busy with work and haven't even been able to play WeeWar at all.

ONE DAY!!! ONE DAY IT WILL BE DONE!!!

previous 1 2 3 next