Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 next

Tygerdave

Heavy Tank

Thanks Mattie! I pulled that comment RSS feed into the WeeWar Friendfeed room and I'll do a writeup for the WeeWar Times to see if we can't get some more people using it.

luckymustard

Raider

seems very cool. tx!
i'm not sure what's really going on though... see this game http://weewar.com/map/33572 and the comment i left there.

Antipop

Raider

Do you have to be logged in to Disqus to see and post comments? Or can you see them as guest or something?

Streen

Heavy Tank

Seems lik we need to register there.$
This seems a good thing if the community uses it, like those that matter

davewasthere

Raider

I've created an account on disqus, and can see other comments, but I don't have a link for adding comments. (just the words 'add new comment')

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? What I need to do so I can comment on maps?

Antipop

Raider

davewasthere wrote:I've created an account on disqus, and can see other comments, but I don't have a link for adding comments. (just the words 'add new comment')

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? What I need to do so I can comment on maps?

Well... That's tricky. No, in fact that's purely stupid. I discovered it by accident, cause I clicked on "Community Page" out of curiosity. Yes, you write a new comment by going to a "Community Page". When any comment is already on the webpage, you can reply directly by using a "Reply" link or go to "CP" as well to add an unrelated comment.

And you don't need to register to see or post comments (answering my own question from above).

Install the "map comments" script, people. It's a great tool.

davewasthere

Raider

Tell you what. That's SO not obvious... but glad it's easy.
Why didn't they make 'add new comment' just go to that page? I don't know!

Antipop

Raider

davewasthere wrote:Tell you what. That's SO not obvious... but glad it's easy.
Why didn't they make 'add new comment' just go to that page? I don't know!

I won't answer you, cause it's totally beyond my comprehension as well. :- )
I spent something like an hour trying to convince 'add new comment' to change into a link. :-/

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 13/07/2009 21:33:51

previous 1 2 next