Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 next

troymadsen

Tank

Warmaker wrote: The way you guys were talking, it didn't seem like anyone was ganging up early. Only at the end, when one or two guys start doing poorly, did it happen. And at that, that always happens.

Sad but true, this has happened to me several times. I guess it is just part of being a master at weewar...others fear me

Hal2000

Raider

Warmaker wrote:I read the chat log, too. I went through it twice. The way you guys were talking, it didn't seem like anyone was ganging up early. Only at the end, when one or two guys start doing poorly, did it happen. And at that, that always happens.

I don't see the fuss. Just don't play them again, Hal.

Nope Warmaker. It wasn't an end of game type of issue. I've had that happen and that wasn't what happened. Why would I play three people who team up against one again? I wouldn't.

Quick summary:
Blue captures center base.
Red captures center base.
Yellow attacks Red.
Purple attacks Red.
Yellow moves to help Red from the Purple army. (round 4 or 5)
Red attack Yellow.
Purple attacks/captures base from Red.
Blue captures center base and moves into position to attack Yellow.
Red continues to attack Yellow even though he is surrounded by Purple. He never attacks Purple even though he is being overrun by Purple. That isn't normal behavior.
Blue attacks Yellow.
Red attacks Yellow.
Purple attacks Yellow.
Wash, rinse, repeat...that was the game. Purple and Blue only attacked each other for the first time after I was kicked. Their battle lasted all of 1 or 2 rounds before they ended the game in peace, which is what I said they would do when I first realized they were a team (early in the chat log).

With the exception of the first 6-7 rounds we all had 2 bases. After that Red had 1, Purple 3, Blue 3, and I had 2 bases. So back to my original point, they teamed up from the beginning.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 10/12/2008 21:56:02

hugobrain

Raider

It's too often like that, #4 is dead, so #2 and #3 teams up against #1, former #1 dies, then #2 and #3 call a draw.
That's why I don't play 4-ways FFA games anymore. 3-ways is max.
The most fun is 2x2 or 3x3 IMO. Now I play two 3x3 games, it's delightful.
When 2 folks team up it's hard to keep up...

Lucian

Berserker

Ooooh... another drama bomb. Well, simplest solution is to invite three of the four (troy, VT, Warmaker or myself) and the three of you. Position it so that the three of us are on the same team and we'll make SURE you learn how to play together.

troymadsen

Tank

Lucian wrote:Ooooh... another drama bomb. Well, simplest solution is to invite three of the four (troy, VT, Warmaker or myself) and the three of you. Position it so that the three of us are on the same team and we'll make SURE you learn how to play together.

yes, please....sounds like fun

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/12/2008 00:33:36

VTTruck

Berserker

stirlings europe. BGR vs PYW. i'll set the invite, but doubt the other two want to play.

to be clear its me lucian and troy vs igloo hal2000 and kibble?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/12/2008 02:10:01

Darkbee

Berserker

I hate to be a party pooper here but why would hal2000 want to be on a team with igloo and kibble?

I thought they wanted to murder each other for real. Is this teaching them a life lesson by forcing them to place nice together and share their toys?

Hal2000

Raider

Darkbee wrote:I hate to be a party pooper here but why would hal2000 want to be on a team with igloo and kibble?

I thought they wanted to murder each other for real. Is this teaching them a life lesson by forcing them to place nice together and share their toys?

I was wondering the same thing Darkbee. Aside from not wanting to play with either of them, they also aren't very good at weewar.

PS-This is a game, so I have no ill will towards anyone.

VTTruck

Berserker

@DB - i think that was lucians plan. i'm just the one with the open invite.

Lucian

Berserker

Bee... this is you!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/12/2008 04:45:17

Darkbee

Berserker

I resent that!

I do NOT have curly red hair... hhmmm... actually never figured out why... both my parents do.

VTTruck

Berserker

there was a kid with hair in that picture? I was cracking up with the cat abuse

Warmaker

Berserker

Gingers! NOOOOOOOO! *anguished wail*

Warmaker

Berserker

Even if they play together, they're not very good as a team. I found this:

http://weewar.com/game/125853

Hal2000

Raider

Warmaker wrote:Even if they play together, they're not very good as a team. I found this:

http://weewar.com/game/125853

haha. Go yellow!

previous 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 next