Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next

Darkbee

Berserker

Offline

NikiMcKnight wrote:
Darkbee wrote:Since Niki, won't be appearing in the Hall of Fame any time soon, I dedicate this limerick to her instead (apparently I'm on a roll today!*)

There once was a gal on Weewar
who left us all wanting more
She shamed all the chaps
With all her cool maps
which she ran out of room to store

*Stick that in your pipe and smoke it VTTruck!

Oh, Darkbee, I Love you... You're my favorite trip!!!

Ok, now you're embarrassing me!
Likewise

And congrats on reaching the top, no matter how short lived or not.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/11/2008 16:14:23

troymadsen

Tank

Offline

NikiMcKnight wrote:

What's really funny, is someone who declares that he lost two games and the top spot because he was drunk, and yet calls the player who rightfully took his place, worthless...Hmmm....

However, thank-you for the congrats, and for being man enough to stand up, for this gal...: )

Yeah, I was kind of wondering if that wasn't a cover up myself. Guess we'll never know. Like VT said though, doesn't matter how you got there but just that you made it is enough. BTW, I haven't really seen much of any other female players on WeeWar. Are you the "lone ranger-ette" so to speak? Still so impressive to get to the top. I'll have to play you some time and try and learn something from you kicking my butt.

Lucian

Berserker

Offline

Hear that Bee? Her favorite trip! You beat out acid, cocaine AND tequila!

Darkbee

Berserker

Offline

I always knew I was born in the wrong era... peace man!

General_Death

Tank

Offline

troymadsen
Raider

Offline

I know that we weren't putting Niki in the Hall of Fame just yet, but I have to congratulate her on making it to the TOP SPOT! Nice work. Even if GeneralDeath "claims" the reason he lost some points was because he was playing drunk.

Read this whole thing, you'll enjoy ; )

First of all, I was drunk, and if you want me to prove it, I'll play any of the individuals in this forum sober, in a tournament, and not one of you will win, lol, Niki will even chicken out.

With respect to the comment above from Troymadsen, I'd like to show you how your valued Niki Mcknight got to the top.

These are only a sample of emails from your brilliant map maker where she's asking me to help her in fights, sometimes even play for her.. And she did this and used everyone, Stirling, Warmech, she had the best training in the land, and she still sucks. Anyway, read on. She cheated against every tough player, never really knows how to fight her own battles. These are copied directly from my hotmail

Where are you?‏