Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next

Darkbee

Berserker

NikiMcKnight wrote:
Darkbee wrote:Since Niki, won't be appearing in the Hall of Fame any time soon, I dedicate this limerick to her instead (apparently I'm on a roll today!*)

There once was a gal on Weewar
who left us all wanting more
She shamed all the chaps
With all her cool maps
which she ran out of room to store

*Stick that in your pipe and smoke it VTTruck!

Oh, Darkbee, I Love you... You're my favorite trip!!!

Ok, now you're embarrassing me!
Likewise

And congrats on reaching the top, no matter how short lived or not.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/11/2008 16:14:23

troymadsen

Tank

NikiMcKnight wrote:

What's really funny, is someone who declares that he lost two games and the top spot because he was drunk, and yet calls the player who rightfully took his place, worthless...Hmmm....

However, thank-you for the congrats, and for being man enough to stand up, for this gal...: )

Yeah, I was kind of wondering if that wasn't a cover up myself. Guess we'll never know. Like VT said though, doesn't matter how you got there but just that you made it is enough. BTW, I haven't really seen much of any other female players on WeeWar. Are you the "lone ranger-ette" so to speak? Still so impressive to get to the top. I'll have to play you some time and try and learn something from you kicking my butt.

Lucian

Berserker

Hear that Bee? Her favorite trip! You beat out acid, cocaine AND tequila!

Darkbee

Berserker

I always knew I was born in the wrong era... peace man!

General_Death

Tank

troymadsen
Raider

I know that we weren't putting Niki in the Hall of Fame just yet, but I have to congratulate her on making it to the TOP SPOT! Nice work. Even if GeneralDeath "claims" the reason he lost some points was because he was playing drunk.

Read this whole thing, you'll enjoy ; )

First of all, I was drunk, and if you want me to prove it, I'll play any of the individuals in this forum sober, in a tournament, and not one of you will win, lol, Niki will even chicken out.

With respect to the comment above from Troymadsen, I'd like to show you how your valued Niki Mcknight got to the top.

These are only a sample of emails from your brilliant map maker where she's asking me to help her in fights, sometimes even play for her.. And she did this and used everyone, Stirling, Warmech, she had the best training in the land, and she still sucks. Anyway, read on. She cheated against every tough player, never really knows how to fight her own battles. These are copied directly from my hotmail

Where are you?‏
Sent: March 12, 2008 11:59:44 PM
To: akoushm@hotmail.com
I need you in that game....: )

Heyyyyyyyy‏
Sent: March 20, 2008 8:53:15 PM
Are you around??????? I got one for you.............

Sent: April 1, 2008 1:40:22 AM

Wanna play with me????
Oh, and I got another one for you....hehehe

http://battleground2.weewar.com/game/66507

The following game she was losing, lol, it wasn't a stalemate.. But I helped her win

Niki.....‏
Sent: April 1, 2008 5:09:30 PM
http://battleground2.weewar.com/game/66507

Hey, will you do me a favor and go to that game and tell the retard that the game is stalemate....
I've been playing it all morning....

Or better yet tell me what to do....

Hi Baby...‏
Sent: April 3, 2008 6:56:41 PM
I need "city sprawl" help...: )

I have a hundred more, I actually feel stupid for helping her, because she never would've made it to the top alone. There you go Niki, you kept asking for it, there it is.

General_Death

Tank

P.S..Correction, If we did a tournament, Spadequack will definitely have a chance to win, he's very skilled.. But I'm sure I'd play my best, it's a toss up.

General_Death

Tank

P.P.S.

I had nothing against her, but she came up with recent accusations and talking shit, so she started it. Also, thanks for trying to tarnish my name and record Niki, but for your information, the only 2 active accounts I have are GeneralDeath, and FieldMarshal, and I've never played a multi player or single player game with both of them.

I had other accounts, bloodyday, and Princeofdarkness, which is now Kajoob, but I've given the first to my brother, and the 2nd to my cousin about 2 months ago. Any games I played with them were fair, and they were beaten in turn. It was a form of training for them, and I didn't feel bad about the measly points they lost to me for my time.

I, however, have never heard of Niki's ex characters, Rush, and the other Bombshell,(not Warmech's account), and the many other characters she had. I'm not sure what you've done with those, but I get suspicious when you have 2 games going, then suddenly your score goes up by 4 points.. and you still have the 2 games going.. How do you gain points so fast, without me even being able to see the games. Anyhow, I'm not usually one for gossip, or drama, just wanted to clear my name after Ms. Mcknight, who is constantly jealous, tried to besmirch it.

nocks

Heavy Trooper

Yeah.

NikiMcKnight

Raider

You just can't leave me alone, how sad... I am not sure what point you're trying to make... I'm not denying, that you as well as several other players helped me when I first started... And I see no shame in that...

However, I find it quite amusing that you're here claiming that it was/is such a terrible thing, attempting to bathe me in a negative light, somehow unaware that if you were successful in doing such, the same negative light would shine on you...: (

Furthermore, the explanation you just gave regarding your other IDs, doesn't fit the evidence, thus it only servers to further showcase your lack of integrity....

I'll post the link here within to the evidence, as it clearly speaks for it's self....
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=54190996

Oh, and did you ever make an a$$ out of yourself today, with the Eldiablo game... http://weewar.com/game/119478

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 17/11/2008 08:48:55

General_Death

Tank

Nice try Niki, you're sad and pathetic, and your "evidence," is pathetic and lacking. Thanks for paying me back for all the matches you should've lost, but didn't because of me. I'm done here, and thanks for the continuation of trying to besmirch my name.. lol.. I'm sure people know here who'd telling the truth.

Also, a lot of people said we can settle this by fighting it out.. Not sure why you're too much of a coward to meet me in battle.. Anyhow, again, another pathetic attempt by you.

NikiMcKnight

Raider

GD, You don't seem to understand.... I don't wish to engage with you for any length of time, on any level for any reason... You've attacked, harasses and insulted me in countless ways! Additionally, you had the audacity to accused me of having multiple accounts and boosting my rating, when in fact it is you who is doing that and I have undeniable proof of it, and seemingly more on the way, as the "PrinceofDarkness" id of yours, suddenly changed it's name to Kajoob, and over the past three days the POD's rating went from 1785 to 1753, by means of losing 12 games total. So, 12 games lost suddenly yet only 32 points lost? Which would mean whomever it was that had beaten, him/ you, must have held a mighty high rating...

Furthermore, you're a "one map wonder"... A real champ doesn't have a "standard challenge map", which he also refers to has his "home turf"....

GeneralDeath, FieldMarshall, Bloodyday, Prince of Darkness, Mo, or whatever name you wish to use, the bottom line is, I don't want to nor am I going to play any game with you, rated or not, and it because of who you are and the unjustifiable cruelty you've subjected and continue to subject me to.

General_Death

Tank

You don't wish to engage me, yet you write lies about me.. Anyhow, if I were to mention the many games you've made an ass out of yourself, by literally begging!.. lol.. People would laugh.

With El diablo, you've interrupted from the start, threw me off my game, if you want a battle on that map, I'd be glad to kick your dumb ass. Fuck off, and I just read all your evidence, it's pathetic, and why would I do that for such measly points, when I built an empire off kicking ass properly. AGain, go fuck yourself

General_Death

Tank

And I've played many maps, and beaten you on most of yours, so not sure about the "one map wonder" comment. AT least I play rated games against the top 15 you coward, you would never do that

General_Death

Tank

I like how you keep repeating the math, it doesn't make your point valid.. lol, and I don't harass or abuse for nothing, you started it, and you should be thanking me for most of your victories, but you don't. As far as I'm concerned, many people here would clean the floor with you.. I don't care, I'm just saying you're in 2nd place only fictitiously, and in name. You definitely don't deserve to be there.

You do make good maps, I'll give you that, but other than that, you're useless. I like how you keep writing the same shit, since you have no other defense. Please inform the nice people here why I can't find your Rush, or original Bombshell characters.. You're the one who invented stealing points off your characters, and you're just using it to accuse me.. Nice try, and stop acting like a victim, if these guys heard what you said on the phone, they'd know what a vicious and disgusting bitch you are.

Instead, you act nice.. Oh well, some people will eventually know the truth. You're a piece of work

General_Death

Tank

Those were my final comments, I'm not playing this game with you, I've got work to go to in the morning.

Another thing, I got where I am by working, being in a relationship, teaching martial arts, while you did nothing but play weewar. Says a lot about character, if you're going to start bashing mine. Get a life, and a real day job

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next