Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 next

Po

Berserker

I have a new love. Wonka just released...GIANT NERDS.

And oh man. They are crazy delicious.

Warmaker

Berserker

You failed to provide us with photographic evidence of said Nerds. I posted about a game a long time and I was told, "If you don't have evidence, it didn't happen."

I, sir, am demanding proof of these alleged Giant Nerds. And I would like a box delivered to my house, thank you very much.

troymadsen

Tank

Can I do a second on the "Giant Nerds" box. Sounds delicious, in a too much sugar kind of way.

@Darkbee: your just jealous because you can't beat me at WeeWar and now I might take over the one thing that you are good at here....forums. LOL

VTTruck

Berserker

@Troy-something-or-other - You may think you're taking over for Po in the forums. But
last I checked his tag said "Heavy TANK" and yours says "Heavy Trooper"

If you want to see the difference, start a game and build one of each. let them fight it
out and see who wins.

Same here in the forums.

Lucian

Berserker

He said Dark. Who's a tank. Only two small ranks away from a heavy trooper. Considering it took you guys that bloody long to reach it thought, I'd put my money on Dark.

VTTruck

Berserker

thats what i get for not paying attention. too many damn threads to post in.
i need a greasemonkey script for the forums to help keep em straight.

Warmaker

Berserker

Uh, I'm along with everyone else saying that this Toy Madsen or whoever is probably not going to achieve much in forum rankings. I have to give him some credit for pulling an attention-whore Ocho Cinco look-at-me move. Yet it won't mean anything. I bet Darkbee hits Battleship before this guy gets to tank. That's just me.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 25/10/2008 13:46:08

Darkbee

Berserker

I don't know whether to be flattered or offended.

VTTruck

Berserker

One of the two, both would be interesting.

Warmaker

Berserker

VVTruck, you're right.

Darkbee, I was aiming at "A little bit of both." Really, it was a shot at the guy who said he's better on the forums. I bet he disappears after a week or two, and you keep working.

Darkbee

Berserker

What can I say, I'm always full of...
...interesting things to say.

Lucian

Berserker

Why the hell is this thread still rollin?! Schools out boys... back to the spam thread.

Darkbee

Berserker

Dare I even post an actual suggestion to the original question?

Streen

Heavy Tank

So have we in the meantime found out what the original question actually was?

Darkbee

Berserker

Streen wrote:So have we in the meantime found out what the original question actually was?

What's your favorite class and why... I thought that was the original question and I thought it had been established that it was referring to school.

Just to play devil's advocate (normally Lucifer's.. erm Lucian's job I know)

I personally liked Science because we got to play with Bunsen burners and set things on fire. Always cool in my book.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 27/10/2008 15:06:42

previous 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 next