Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next

Darkbee

Berserker

A life saver. Candidate for Sainthood?

Hal2000

Raider

I have a strange issue. On my computer at home the stats window is in the upper left hand corner and the game map appears right next to the summary stats window. On my other computer the stats window is in the same location (upper left), but my game window appears below the stats window. Anyone know how to fix this?

Tracy

Trooper

Thanks for the update Spadequack! I was feeling lost without it for the last couple of days.

Baldwin

Trooper

any chance you are working on an update now that they added teams and it stoped working?

spadequack

Heavy Tank

Updated. Re-download the script at the link in the first post of this thread, or here:

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/47008

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/06/2009 00:41:33

Pyldrvr

Raider

woot! thanks SQ

Tracy

Trooper

Woohoo! Spadequack rocks! Anymore I find it hard to play the game without the stats.

spadequack

Heavy Tank

Same here, especially on large maps where I don't want to count bases.

Darkbee

Berserker

Yes, I find the stats invaluable in telling me when it's time to surrender.

Thanks Spadequack!

DirtStyx

Tank

Darkbee wrote:Yes, I find the stats invaluable in telling me when it's time to surrender.

Thanks Spadequack!

Why, is there a "You should surrender" icon that shows up? That would be handy. Usually, I rely on the sinking depression that comes over me when I realize I've lost another one. A script to replace that would be more than welcome.

Darkbee

Berserker

DirtStyx wrote:
Darkbee wrote:Yes, I find the stats invaluable in telling me when it's time to surrender.

Thanks Spadequack!

Why, is there a "You should surrender" icon that shows up? That would be handy. Usually, I rely on the sinking depression that comes over me when I realize I've lost another one. A script to replace that would be more than welcome.

No, the numbers usually speak for themselves:
Your bases: 5, on a 30 year fixed rate mortgage stuck at 8.75%
Your opponents bases: 50 + 1 beach-front property
Your potential army strength: 12586.5*
Your opponents potential army strength: 85632 ²

it's just a flesh wound!

*Yeah! The .5 matters!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/06/2009 17:16:39

boodog314

Raider

ok apparently I'm an idiot. How do you install this? When I click on the install button it just takes me to a bunch of text (the source code, apparently).

Antipop

Raider

You need Firefox with Greasemonkey add-on to use userscripts.

boodog314

Raider

Antipop, I have that... In fact I've had some user scripts installed in the past that worked. What's supposed to happen when you click "install"?

spadequack

Heavy Tank

There should be a popup by Firefox saying something like "Are you sure you want to install this script?" with a 3 second countdown before you can hit the Install button. Also make sure Greasemonkey is enabled (the little monkey head in the bottom-right of Firefox should be smiling).

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next