Shulgin

Tank

bravo! well done dave.

any chance you are able to fix this script as well
http://weewar.com/forum/posts/list/1494.page

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/07/2011 11:41:34

Tygerdave

Heavy Tank

Shul: If I get a chance I'll look at it, don't think that has been working for a while and it may be out of my league to fix for now.

Diathi: That documentation I linked seemed to indicate that the filter() feature may not be implemented in all javascript engines, so perhaps it could also be implemented differently as well? I didn't come across anything I could find quickly.

Garry

Raider

Tygerdave, is that something we all can do to some file on our computer or are we all waiting for Daithi to fix it and put it on WeeSpy?

And thank you to everyone who is working / hosting / developing weetools for all those weewarriors out here!!

Daithi

Raider

You can edit the file on your computer if you so desire. In the case of Team Chat and Graphical stats it will make them display and for spadequack's stats it should work fine. You'll probably be disabling the auto update feature so you might want to keep an eye out for new script instead.

IdahoBlaster

Heavy Trooper

I tried editing this in the Add-ons Manager. Either I didn't understand Dave's instructions or am not sure how to update scripts in Firefox. Maybe I am the most ignorant of Weewar members, but could the updated script be put at usercripts.org or somewhere else where we can just upload it?

Garry

Raider

Daithi you make it sound so easy.

However I am much more like ID (and you cannot be the most ignorant since most certainly I am!!) and cannot follow the instructions.

COULD a corrected version be uploaded somewhere?

Tygerdave

Heavy Tank

I'll post a hacked version of stats out on the WeeWarTimes in the next day or two. No point in touching team chat or graphical stats since davewasthere's server went down. I believe Diathi is working on getting versions of them up on his server, so be sure to buy him a Pro account whenever they start making us pay again

Daithi

Raider

Maybe someone should get on the firefox forums and ask them to upload an updated version of their browser which isn't a piece of shit that doesn't break everyone else's hard work. None of the scripts I'm using have been broken by a chrome update.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/07/2011 15:54:02

Eisbaer

Heavy Trooper

With the tip from Tygerdave i fixed my version of Stats and it still work.

For all players out there who are like to get my version:http://cybernautix.de/weewar/weewar_stats.user.js

IdahoBlaster

Heavy Trooper

Thanks Eisbaer. Works on mine. You rock!

Garry

Raider

YEA!!

Thanks, life is suddenly a wee bit better!!

Gryll

Heavy Trooper

Oh, glory!
Thanks Eisbaer.

Gryll

Heavy Trooper

WARNING

GreaseMonkey doesn't currently work with the recent FireFox 6.0 Beta (under XP SP3).

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 15/07/2011 20:14:14

Darkbee

Berserker

Gryll wrote:WARNING

GreaseMonkey doesn't currently work with the recent FireFox 6.0 Beta (under XP SP3).

thanks yo. Think I'm gonna ease up with the Firefox updates for a while, let everyone else catch up!

Casaubon

Tank

didnt manage to change the ff source for the eisbaer script modification, but installed the chrome version of weewar stats, so I got it there at least

previous 1 2 3 next