Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 next

Somar96

Tank

I'm very sorry, but with current speed of game loading I don't have time to write in my games

Innocuous

Trooper

CaptainCupCake wrote:Thanks Tyger.

The usual conditions apply: no conferring, no eating, no cheating, no looking out of the window, no slang, no slide rules, use ink only - via a nib if possible. You may use dividers, but not on each other.

Good luck to all entrants.

[newbie]
You're... not serious, are you?
[/newbie]

RockyDog

Berserker

Shulgin wrote:
RockyDog wrote:32 entries as of this morning. still think we're going to hit 64?

33 now. i think we will be able to hit 64. and even if not, ending up with, say, 48 wouldn't be too bad either. then the 16 highest ranked players would have a freebie in round 1. or the lowest ranked players...

perhaps everybody who reads this could advertise the tournament in their games. not all players checks the forums regularly.

39 and growing. do we have a start date? i thought tyger said this week sometime.

i dont see general_death on thelist yet either. i'm sure he'd want to join. same for vonbastard and streen.

Yourtime

Raider

RockyDog wrote:

39 and growing. do we have a start date? i thought tyger said this week sometime.

i dont see general_death on thelist yet either. i'm sure he'd want to join. same for vonbastard and streen.

seems like it will be interesting tournament

Tygerdave

Heavy Tank

Mid-week start date let's tentatively say Wednesday... I'm not 100% sure if we get to manage who plays each other on that site, if we have to run everything from the forums then I might need an additional day. If we are close to, but not yet to, 64 people I might give it a day or two as well so we can avoid having people sit out a round

RockyDog

Berserker

43 so far. If you dont mind updates only once or twice a day, I can run the tourney via the forums. Doing the same as we did for the Jovana's tournament. Post the info in the first thread posting, and I keep the status and updates there on the first page. All player results come via the forum thread.

RockyDog

Berserker

Here's the current list of players and their rankings (as of today). I left myself at Rocky's position, but can insert with VTTrucks rank based on the decision of the tourney gods. Also - someone expressed interest in a few of the newer players joining. Are we afraid that folks with < X weeks or < Y games played will stick around to finish their games.

One last question - before we start - please lay out the rules on skipping and booting/timelimits.

Cheers

1 whatyousay 2206
jeye 2105
Juffe 2071
Shulgin 1978
McMonster 1972
Tygerdave 1952
spadequack 1925
8 cybernaut 1903
CrazyMuffin 1820
entregreeneur 1806
Brianiac 1801
Muzzafar 1772
phargen 1752
Lacome 1748
IdahoBlaster 1737
16 rockydog 1734
sirwhale 1726
Vagus 1704
blendoh 1689
befree 1685
Yore 1676
TAZ 1642
Warmaker 1628
tralafiti 1627
somar96 1590
Daithi 1584
madtaz 1582
andydog 1567
Nemox 1564
Bullet_Sponge 1559
Wasserlasser 1552
32 mawif 1545
Xanadublue 1545
Yourtime 1530
HayalcidiR 1513
Commander_Ephraim 1500
Foul_Territory 1500
Innocuous 1500
kajah 1494
serciocengizo 1492
NorAmI 1447
risban 1382
43 man_boobs 1304

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 15/03/2010 10:33:56

CaptainCupCake

Tank

Innocuous wrote:
CaptainCupCake wrote:Thanks Tyger.

The usual conditions apply: no conferring, no eating, no cheating, no looking out of the window, no slang, no slide rules, use ink only - via a nib if possible. You may use dividers, but not on each other.

Good luck to all entrants.

[newbie]
You're... not serious, are you?
[/newbie]

Lord no

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiWJWLCoH2M (5m 30s). Forgive my parochial humour!

bdr529

Heavy Trooper

Yeay! Just sent in my request to be approved... my first weewar tourney! Last year I found out about it 2 weeks late

Somar96

Tank

RockyDog wrote:
One last question - before we start - please lay out the rules on skipping and booting/timelimits.

I say 3 days over with no warning, and if warning is given - the given time of absense + 3 days.

Tygerdave

Heavy Tank

no'd - too slow - i'll write up something later

Vagus

Raider

We could just give the rounds 10-14 days to complete a game.

Tygerdave

Heavy Tank

I think a deadline for game end is a fine idea

RockyDog

Berserker

51 players and counting. I say we start as soon as we hit 64 or Friday morning (Euro time in deference to the devs). Withonly 13 spots left that ought to put some pressure on folks to sign up soon.

speaking of which, why aren't alex and bert on the list?

Darkbee

Berserker

RockyDog wrote:speaking of which, why aren't alex and bert on the list?

Because they have more important things to attend to.

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 next