Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

Poll results: What map would you like for the tourney?

Jovana's fields 23% [ 3 ]
Botanic troubles 15% [ 2 ]
Aruba on steroids 31% [ 4 ]
Ytterbium 15% [ 2 ]
Choices 0% [ 0 ]
Other (please write) 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next

Somar96

Tank

Yes Beaver, would you like to play?
Anyone know how to make a voting on the forum? I've seen some but no idea how to make them.

VonBastard

Tank

NDLaos wrote:Well, personally i hate ships in 1vs1 so I did propose some maps without harbors for a reason Another reason is that bigger maps with a lot of harbors/airfields tend to stalemate a lot and take forever to finish, so we might be stuck with 6 tournament games for quite a time (and with the bug that one cannot add players to the prefered list it is really annoying to be over 15 games for me).

A map i think is pretty good/balanced for full blown 1vs1 with naval/air support is:
http://weewar.com/map/31562

But of course games will take much longer on this one, maybe it would be good for the final round?

And I just wanted to get the map discussion started, so more proposals are welcome!

edit: And he, beaver - you want to play well? Would be the 8th and final member i guess

I prefer this map as it allows the players to establish their economies before the combat starts.

drdrew

Raider

I'd prefer a smaller map than that one

Somar96

Tank

It's certainly a good map, but I think it can be used fot the final (when there is no such hurry). But if most vote for it I'll choose it.

DeathByBeaver

Raider

I will pass. Have a good tournament guys

Somar96

Tank

so you don't want to play?

Somar96

Tank

What about this map?
http://weewar.com/map/37697

DeathByBeaver

Raider

somar96 wrote:so you don't want to play?

No, I am not to fond of small maps.

Somar96

Tank

ok, we need one more person so we can start quickly!

Doctor_Jimmy

Trooper

I'll play, but I can't promise consistently fast play. I may go over 1 day a few times, so if you guys can deal with that, cool, if not, that's fine.

Somar96

Tank

Thanks! We have 8 people, time to choose a map! Everybody please choose 1 or 2 maps!

Doctor_Jimmy

Trooper

Can I vote twice? I like Aruba on steroids and Ytterbium, but I only voted for Aruba on steroids.

Somar96

Tank

you can vote only once, but if there's a draw/confusion I'll count your second vote

Somar96

Tank

please vote, I want to start the tourney in 1 or 2 days!

Somar96

Tank

Please vote, I want to start in 1 or 2 days!

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next