Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 next

RockyDog

Berserker

Announcing the 4th Annual Weewar tournamet!

While we are still working out a few minor details, we wanted to get the word out now and start generating a list of participants. A few rules and regulations for the games are listed below. Please respond to in this thread if you'd like to join and we'll add you to the list.

If you have multiple accounts you must use the highest rated account (unless they are within 50 ranking points of each other).

Macthups and results thread
Winners MUSTArchive Your Game! This is how I can verify the results that get posted.

Official Rules
We will have official judges should any disputes need resolving.

Turn limit - 1 day turns

Blue - Highest rated player invites unless only the lower ranked player is Pro. If blue does not invite in one day then "Red" may invite

Rated - All games should be rated.

Skipping - Only acceptable where the opposing player could not move or heal ANY units.

Booting - After 24 hours over time limit (i.e. 2 days over the limit in a 1 day game) you may boot, if your opponent lets you know they will be over you should make every effort to allow for this - if it's going to put them at 3 days over time you can boot. You don't have to boot though.

Game Length - Any game taking 14 days may be ended by the judges and they may determine the winner

Bugs - In case of a flash error - THE GAME GOES ON - you may throw a hissy fit, but be sure to fill in a support ticket too. Since games are to be rated these games should end in peace if the error is serious enough to have cost the victim the game - judges should be consulted if requested by either opponent.

Chat - All chat will be public

Alts - You should play with your primary account, if you have an alt account of a significantly higher rating you risk disqualification or your higher rating may be used in the seeding

Judges may bend or break these rules depending on situation, please consult them if needed

Maps
-- Round 1 TBD

If two Trial players play - Use Stirling's Aruba
------------------------------------------------------

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 26/01/2012 09:39:36

Foul_Territory

Raider

In

infocharlie

Heavy Trooper

I'm game!.....Thanks RD

Brix_Stratton

Trooper

i'll play if you take noobies

Darkbee

Berserker

Brix_Stratton wrote:i'll play if you take noobies

All comers are welcome.

Count me in too. I'm always up for a round 1 exit!

DrRand

Trooper

Im game

Thur351

Trooper

i would like to join do i just set up a game then?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/04/2011 17:10:20

ggcarey

Trooper

In.

Rahl

Raider

in.

Mongoose22

Trooper

I'm in.

Copes

Heavy Trooper

I'll play!

RockyDog

Berserker

Thur351 wrote: i would like to join do i just set up a game then?

I like your eagerness Thur! But no, please wait. We'll give a bit for folks to join the tournament, probably a week - and then post details about the first round match-ups and the map to use for the tourney.

Lunchbox

Trooper

I too would like a piece of this.

Juffe

Raider

In!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/04/2011 22:09:26

Warmaker

Berserker

Warmaker's in!

previous 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 next