Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

Desent

Raider

I've had five referrals for awhile now, but I don't have a pro account. When does the pro account usually come?

Desent

Raider

could I please have help?

bumping this.

alex

Raider

When the referral system was restarted everybody with more than 5 referrers received 2 weeks of pro right away. Then the count was reset. So only new referrals you have accumulated since then count. Sorry this is not more transparent. You are at 4 at the moment.

Desent

Raider

oh, okay. Thanks.

Skifs

Trooper

What is procedure when you get 5 referrals?
Does pro-account begins shortly after or do we need to notify somewhere?

alex

Raider

Happens all automatically - you should be pro now. Thanks!

fonus

Heavy Trooper

I'm just curious how long it should take total. I've recruited 5, was not here when referral reset. Want to edit and publish maps

Lucian

Berserker

If you came after the referral reset then it wouldn't have affected you at all. The whole process is automatic and generally happens almost instantly. Your account shows five referrals so wait another day and then if it doesn't work use the contact form to get in touch with the devs.

If on the other hand you tried signing up five accounts on your own, you just won't go pro at all. There are systems in place which easily detect that type of thing and there have been numerous people who have tried to abuse it and then embarrass themselves in the forums by asking why it's not working. If that is the case, rather than reply I would highly suggest you just don't respond to this thread or ask about this again.

I don't mean to flat out accuse you, but in each instance we've seen at the forums when someone with five referrals didn't get pro, it was due to signing up five accounts themselves. Even though it's never happened I do hope that it's just an error. If you know that for a fact, do contact the devs as already suggested.

Darkbee

Berserker

Also note that if your 5 referrals are legit then they must play at least one game, I believe before that automatic pro upgrade kicks in.

VTTruck

Berserker

I want the pyramid scheme effect. If my 5 referrals get 5 more total referrals I should get a 10% cut of
their pro account I'll take either pro-time added to mine, or 10% of their points won..... no losses though.

fonus

Heavy Trooper

I'm shameless enough to frump about this even after your messages . I'm stuck on map editing more than playing at this point.

thanx for the prompt response. Hands down the best online game I've played in the past 5 years. Good community, self-policing. I really appreciate the game. Now if I only had a bank account, phone, or debit/credit card...

Lucian

Berserker

I see you got your pro. Congrats.

alnite

Trooper

May I ask when was this referrals get reset? I've got five but I haven't got my pro account.

Darkbee

Berserker

alnite wrote:May I ask when was this referrals get reset? I've got five but I haven't got my pro account.

---->

Lucian wrote:
If you came after the referral reset then it wouldn't have affected you at all. The whole process is automatic and generally happens almost instantly. Your account shows five referrals so wait another day and then if it doesn't work use the contact form to get in touch with the devs.

If on the other hand you tried signing up five accounts on your own, you just won't go pro at all. There are systems in place which easily detect that type of thing and there have been numerous people who have tried to abuse it and then embarrass themselves in the forums by asking why it's not working. If that is the case, rather than reply I would highly suggest you just don't respond to this thread or ask about this again.

I don't mean to flat out accuse you, but in each instance we've seen at the forums when someone with five referrals didn't get pro, it was due to signing up five accounts themselves. Even though it's never happened I do hope that it's just an error. If you know that for a fact, do contact the devs as already suggested.

Darkbee wrote:Also note that if your 5 referrals are legit then they must play at least one game, I believe before that automatic pro upgrade kicks in.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/04/2009 12:53:23

alnite

Trooper

Okay, I have five referrals, all of whom have finished a game. It's been more than 24 hours, as a matter of fact, probably 3-4 days. I have used the contact form, but no reply since then. How long do I have to wait till I get my pro account?

Darkbee wrote:
alnite wrote:May I ask when was this referrals get reset? I've got five but I haven't got my pro account.

---->

Lucian wrote:

Darkbee wrote:Also note that if your 5 referrals are legit then they must play at least one game, I believe before that automatic pro upgrade kicks in.