Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 next

Darkbee

Berserker

Gees, Lucian calls him all the names under the sun and I make one corrective post and suddenly I'm Joan Crawford's right hand man.

I promise I shall ignore the farce from now on.

Lucian

Berserker

Don't ignore him. That requires effort on your part. Just don't doubt the Lucian again. I told you. He's a tool. There's no helping him. Diss at will and support those that do likewise.

VTTruck

Berserker

Pretty sure I didnt treat you like Joan Crawfords right hand, left hand or a red headed step child.

But force ignore you shall.

Po

Berserker

It takes more effort to replay than ignore.

Warmaker

Berserker

Po, they haven't put replay into the games yet.

And it may take more effort to insult, but it's entirely more enjoyable.

NewAccountForce

Raider

Darkbee wrote:
Force wrote:
Darkbee wrote:Oh Force, knowing when to keep quiet is a skill you would do well to master. You are not helping yourself. Lol?

And you should master the skill of not telling others what to do.

I'm old enough to make my own decisions thanks

Force,

That wasn't an order, that was a suggestion. Just so you can tell the difference, here is a order: Fix the quoting in your post right now because you are quoting me as having said things that I didn't say.

Then I don't need suggestions ...

Force,

Lucian

Berserker

Here's a suggestion... GTFO.

General_Death

Tank

Alright boys, this quarrel between you and Force gotta stop, you're all awesome on my books, and it's not very nice, he's 13.. lol.. I know you're busting his balls, but he doesn't know that. Cheers guys!.. Let's enjoy the game.

I'm here for another 2 weeks.. lol, I'll cheat with weewar when the g/f isn't around.. haha.. Lucian and VTT, please send me an invite to a training run if you like. Make it rated or unrated, don't matter to me. The latter may suit you better though : P

General_Death

Tank

http://weewar.com/game/126378 I think Force will be nice to you guys, so please return the favor : )

VTTruck

Berserker

GD we've tried to educate him on pleasant conversation. It doesn't take. We're just ignoring
him at this point. When he posts like a reasonable person he gets treated well, when he
double threads, posts trash and the like he gets treated accordingly.

Most of us just ignore at this point.

Lucian

Berserker

It's not really a quarrel. You should know all of us better than that. We roam the forums and spam a lot, but we're always here to help and always the first on the scene when someone needs help. When Force initially got here, he started off as a complete newbie just like every one of us. He asked a few elementary questions and we answered them. Quite frankly we've no issue with answering a million and one elementary questions or at least pointing the person in the right direction. It was the stupid things he did repetitively and the fact that he asked us for advice only to flat out ignore us and create the exact same thread with identical questions yet again. He's done this on numerous occasions.

Granted I in particular have called him out on this and threw insults which at times have brought him sympathy from everyone else where they all offered him yet another chance only for him to screw it up again. He needs to learn respect and how to take advice into consideration. He doesn't need to follow that advice, but if at least he asks for it he should have enough common courtesy to read through it, even if he doesn't thank the person whom answered. If he doesn't understand anything within the first run, he could just say he didn't get what was meant by that and there would be someone on here who could explain better. It's no biggie in our eyes.

His age is of no importance. I've been 13, you've been 13, most of us here have been 13 before. That doesn't mean you have the right to act like a jackass. Granted I've done stupid things as a kid, but when in a new place I was always open to advice. Hell, I listened to others even when they didn't talk to me in case I could get something useful out of that conversation. I've noticed that he imitates me in a lot of the things I've done on here and I was willing to help him improve as I am with everyone else that asks for help, but I will not go out of my way to mentor someone who disregards everything you say and disrespects everyone around them.

He seems to be looking up to you now, so rather than just train him in the art of weewar the game, try to show him the ropes a little bit in regards to how to blend in with a community. It's not like we're looking for someone to pick on in here. We do just fine with giving shit to one another. He doesn't have to improve overnight. He just has to show a willingness to want to improve and just show everyone the slightest hint of respect and he will get just treatment in return.

Po

Berserker

Warmaker wrote:Po, they haven't put replay into the games yet.

And it may take more effort to insult, but it's entirely more enjoyable.

Ahh shit...I meant "reply."

General_Death

Tank

Lucian wrote:It's not really a quarrel. You should know all of us better than that. We roam the forums and spam a lot, but we're always here to help and always the first on the scene when someone needs help. When Force initially got here, he started off as a complete newbie just like every one of us. He asked a few elementary questions and we answered them. Quite frankly we've no issue with answering a million and one elementary questions or at least pointing the person in the right direction. It was the stupid things he did repetitively and the fact that he asked us for advice only to flat out ignore us and create the exact same thread with identical questions yet again. He's done this on numerous occasions.

Granted I in particular have called him out on this and threw insults which at times have brought him sympathy from everyone else where they all offered him yet another chance only for him to screw it up again. He needs to learn respect and how to take advice into consideration. He doesn't need to follow that advice, but if at least he asks for it he should have enough common courtesy to read through it, even if he doesn't thank the person whom answered. If he doesn't understand anything within the first run, he could just say he didn't get what was meant by that and there would be someone on here who could explain better. It's no biggie in our eyes.

His age is of no importance. I've been 13, you've been 13, most of us here have been 13 before. That doesn't mean you have the right to act like a jackass. Granted I've done stupid things as a kid, but when in a new place I was always open to advice. Hell, I listened to others even when they didn't talk to me in case I could get something useful out of that conversation. I've noticed that he imitates me in a lot of the things I've done on here and I was willing to help him improve as I am with everyone else that asks for help, but I will not go out of my way to mentor someone who disregards everything you say and disrespects everyone around them.

He seems to be looking up to you now, so rather than just train him in the art of weewar the game, try to show him the ropes a little bit in regards to how to blend in with a community. It's not like we're looking for someone to pick on in here. We do just fine with giving shit to one another. He doesn't have to improve overnight. He just has to show a willingness to want to improve and just show everyone the slightest hint of respect and he will get just treatment in return.

lol, ok ok, it's clearly none of my business, was just making a suggestion, as I for one, for what it's worth, like the kid. I wanna see what I can do with him for the next couple of days to bring his strategy up.

He talks a lot, but he's doing pretty well for a 13 year old. I wouldn't even know how to turn the computer on at that age. And granted, I will teach him to be more tact when it comes to communication with folks on here. Thanks for the post nonetheless.

Lucian

Berserker

Thanks man. If he's listening to you, then you're already ahead of us. Just teach him the art of tact and we'll be all good with him.

Po

Berserker

Why are we still discussing this? =/

previous 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 next