Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

davewasthere

Raider

Okay. Think I've finally got it sorted.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/58665 for the latest version of graphical stats.

The auto-update thing is a bit b0rked, so I'll re-write it at some stage... but at least this should keep people happy if they like seeing stats over time.

Finger's crossed, you should get something that looks a lot like this:

Just click on the Stats link in the main toolbar and it'll show stats for the game.

Drop a line here if you have any issues and I'll see what I can do.

Dave.

Tygerdave

Heavy Tank

Thanks Dave - while you're here poking around go ahead and goto http://weewar.com/upgrade and get a free extra few months on your Pro

Xana

Raider

Awesome! Any chance this can be modified to work in Chrome?

davewasthere

Raider

Not by me unfortunately. While I love Chrome, I can't be arsed hacking around GM scripts for it. Firefox is much more friendly in that regard.

Also, I'm completely booked up work-wise until mid-late September now. No chance even for fun little hack projects.

That said, if someone wants to take over the client-script side of things to make it multi-browser, I'm happy to keep the server portion going.

Dave.

thuldai

Raider

Does this work for people? It doesn't seem to for me but maybe that's because I'm on Mac OS X 10.5.8? Anything I could try to modify in the script?

How would I even know that it works? Do the graphics pop-up on their own, or do I need to click somewhere? Does it only show stats after a few turns? Anything that'd need to be activated of sorts?

Anyway, I'd be happy to even hear ppl verify that it works for them now.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 20/09/2010 14:54:35

thuldai

Raider

It works (for me) if you click on the (subtle) link "Stats" on the top of the page, to the right of "Community".

Thanks to Shulgin for pointing that out!