# Features:

* maps ranking
* maps rating system
* average and sum of votes

# Maybe in soon:

* private messages
* maps comments
* others, any ideas?

I'm open to suggests. Tell me if u find some bugs, it is my first greasemonkey script so they could be.

Tygerdave

Heavy Tank

Wow - very nice! Spadequack is working on a map organization tool - Would be great if these ratings could appear there as well! Mattie's map comment plugin didn't get much use but would be nice to pull in data from there as well.

Yourtime

Raider

I like it and use it .. I would love the private message feature

stmn

Trooper

Added auto update notification, I think it will be very helpful

stmn

Trooper

private messages added, it's simple but I think works fine, if u want next upgrades more then 10 users need to use my script...

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 11/04/2010 20:52:38

Yourtime

Raider

wow great I should update the script

Shulgin

Tank

Hi stmn, i’ve installed your script and i quite like it. a couple of comments/ideas:

• I think ‘Enter your API Token here’ would be better English

• Would it be possible to have the ‘send private message’ button only in those players’ profiles who use the script?

• The font for a player’s rating area looks a bit crooked now

• While i like all the things you’ve implemented, i don’t think it would be a good idea to have one script that does everything. I would prefer to have different scripts for different scopes (ie one for all the map related stuff, etc). Alternatively being able to switch functions on/off would work.

• Hmm, hope that doesn’t sound too negative. i didn’t want to criticise, just give you a few suggestions. your script is really great!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/04/2010 19:14:22

stmn

Trooper

Shulgin wrote:Hi stmn, i’ve installed your script and i quite like it. a couple of comments/ideas:

• I think ‘Enter your API Token here’ would be better English

• Would it be possible to have the ‘send private message’ button only in those players’ profiles who use the script?

• The font for a player’s rating area looks a bit crooked now

• While i like all the things you’ve implemented, i don’t think it would be a good idea to have one script that does everything. I would prefer to have different scripts for different scopes (ie one for all the map related stuff, etc). Alternatively being able to switch functions on/off would work.

• Hmm, hope that doesn’t sound too negative. i didn’t want to criticise, just give you a few suggestions. your script is really great!

1. I'm not sure what u mean.
    2. Sure, there are info about it currently, but it's nothing hard so it will be done.
    3. I'll try change it. I made it smaller, beacuse I wanted last verse (victories,draw...) in one line.
    4. Yes I want to make on/off possibility to all functions in future, it's on my way.

btw. new version, it's little but helpful change, private message will be marked as read after close or reply now, and changed interval in checking for new version (1 hour now)

Yourtime

Raider

stmn wrote:
    1. I'm not sure what u mean.
    2. Sure, there are info about it currently, but it's nothing hard so it will be done.
    3. I'll try change it. I made it smaller, beacuse I wanted last verse (victories,draw...) in one line.
    4. Yes I want to make on/off possibility to all functions in future, it's on my way.

btw. new version, it's little but helpful change, private message will be marked as read after close or reply now, and changed interval in checking for new version (1 hour now)

great changes , btw: as Suggestion:
    If you want to change: You can only send messages to people, who has the script, you should take care about the switchable-privatemessages function too. I mean, if you write someone a message, he has the script, but don't enabled the private messages, he will never get it (I know the chance is really small, but it could happen)

fn0000rd

Raider

I would love to see tags for maps.

That way people could add tags like 3v3, 2v2, land-only, navy-only, bot-map...

Then we could very quickly search through all of the maps to find the types we're looking for.

Lothar

Trooper

I assume the private msg only works with other people running this script?

Yourtime

Raider

Lothar wrote:I assume the private msg only works with other people running this script?

yes :/