Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 next

Tygerdave

Heavy Tank

Macthups and results thread -> Here (thanks to RockyDog!)
Winners Please Archive Your Game!

The winner of this year's tourney get free pro for a year on the account of your choice, courtesy of The WeeWar Times!

Tournology.com does not support seeding so we will be running things on the forums - RockyDog has agreed to keep track so he will announce the pairings

Official Rules
Darkbee is our official judge should any disputes need resolving, CaptainCupCake and I are also available to resolve disputes in games that do not involve either of us. Bee has the last say in any case.

Turn limit - 1 day turns

Blue - Highest rated player invites unless only the lower ranked player is Pro. If blue does not invite in one day then "Red" may invite

Rated - All games should be started as rated where possible

Skipping - Only acceptable where the opposing player could not move or heal ANY units - otherwise wait or boot

Booting - After 24 hours over time limit you may boot, if your opponent lets you know they will be over you should make every effort to allow for this - if it's going to put them at 3 days over time you can boot. You don't have to boot though.

Game Length - Any game taking 14 days may be ended by the judges and they may determine the winner

Bugs - In case of a flash error - THE GAME GOES ON - you may throw a hissy fit, but be sure to fill in a support ticket too. Since games are to be rated these games should end in peace if the error is serious enough to have cost the victim the game - judges should be consulted if requested by either opponent.

Chat - All chat will be public

Alts - You should play with your primary account, if you have an alt account of a significantly higher rating you risk disqualification or your higher rating may be used in the seeding

Judges may bend or break these rules depending on situation, please consult them if needed

Maps
-- Rounds 1 and 2 will be played on NM - SQ's Sea Invasion II - Extremely Modified... by NikiMcKnight
Round 3 - Copes version of Under the Influence http://weewar.com/map/39170
- Other rounds still to be determined

If two Trial players play - Use Stirling's Aruba
-------------------------------------------------------
Participant List can be found here: WeeWar Times - 3rd Annual WeeWar.com Tournament

This message was edited 9 times. Last update was at 04/08/2010 07:03:48

CaptainCupCake

Tank

Thanks Tyger.

The usual conditions apply: no conferring, no eating, no cheating, no looking out of the window, no slang, no slide rules, use ink only - via a nib if possible. You may use dividers, but not on each other.

Good luck to all entrants.

serciocengizo

Trooper

i want to participate your tounament..

RockyDog

Berserker

then follow the links he posted and request to join.

Tygerdave

Heavy Tank

everyone that's requested should be in now - I added Rocky, Vagus, and Shulgin as managers as well - pretty sure they can confirm people into the tournament if you can't find me.

Somar96

Tank

I'm in requested.

Juffe

Raider

Looks like we have a classy tournament coming up. Already there are twice as many 1900+ players signed up as last year, including the top dog.

jeye

Tank

I requested to join.

What about the maps to play?

I suggest we make a list of balanced maps and the opponents for each game find one they both can agree upon.

Tygerdave

Heavy Tank

Jeye your map suggestions would be greatly appreciated in the input thread I started. We can talk about making a list and selecting but my current feeling is that we'll assign maps to the various rounds, making sure that the early rounds get smaller / faster maps to keep things moving

man_boobs

Trooper

hi guys i just applied to join the tourny, but i said i was man_boobs instead of manboobs. (note the absence of the underscore)
is this gonna be a prob?
should i re apply?
i guess i really am a man boob

Shulgin

Tank

manboobs wrote:hi guys i just applied to join the tourny, but i said i was man_boobs instead of manboobs. (note the absence of the underscore)
is this gonna be a prob?
should i re apply?
i guess i really am a man boob

it is possible to change your fullname in your account settings (my account - upper right). could you try that please?

man_boobs

Trooper

thanks
i added the underscore!
now im legit and ready to be wiped out in the first round!!

RockyDog

Berserker

32 entries as of this morning. still think we're going to hit 64?

Shulgin

Tank

RockyDog wrote:32 entries as of this morning. still think we're going to hit 64?

33 now. i think we will be able to hit 64. and even if not, ending up with, say, 48 wouldn't be too bad either. then the 16 highest ranked players would have a freebie in round 1. or the lowest ranked players...

perhaps everybody who reads this could advertise the tournament in their games. not all players checks the forums regularly.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 14/03/2010 14:50:25

Yore

Heavy Trooper

Shulgin wrote:

perhaps everybody who reads this could advertise the tournament in their games.

done. has the start date of the tournament been determined yet?

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 next